Chapter 6

Amanda Crossford, Ashley Fink and Agetha O'Neill. Three blonds with three bad attitudes. The other girls called them the Triple A's in Primary.
Whoever wasn't mates with them...they were made their worst enemy...i just happened to be the girl none of them fancied.

"I-It's Sirus."
I replied a bit nervous. Si-Si was just a nickname only Mum and Danny call me. Only because of the spelling...but I keep telling everyone. Long "I" not short.
Why were they here anyways? And how did they even know I was here?

Amanda was the first to speak, stepping on my left side, grabbing ahold of the chain holding the swing. She blew a bubble with her gum and gave a wide smirk.

"Playing alone today I see. Like always."

I glanced at her anxiously. I couldn't just, not answer her.

"N-No...Danny's with me. He just went toilet."
Both girls looked at Agetha who laughed a bit in disbelief and disgust. Agetha was Danny's little sister. Same age as me just a little more...what's the word. Mean.

"Daniel? Why would he be with you? You're not dating are you?"

My face became red at the thought of that.

"N-No! I just-"

"You and him? Disgusting. If i was him, I wouldn't go a hundred kilometres of you."
Ashley snickers and goes to my blind spot. I had to turn my head to see what she was doing.

As soon as I turned my head she grabbed my eye patch, pulling it off my face.

"Hey give it back!"
Ashley blinked a bit in shock. Her expression made me cover my eye with my hand.
"Give it back Ashley!"

I shouted at her, standing up from my swing and reaching for it.
She pulled it away. Casing me to stumble a little.

"Hey!"
Agetha shouted, catching my attention.
Turning around to face her she shoved me down, getting my uniform a bit muddy.
"You stay away my brother. You hear me, Freak? Weirdo. Or are yew def too?"

Uncovering my eye i scowl at her angrily. She gave me a look of both shock and disgust.

"Ewwwww, oh my God what the fuck happened to her eye?"
Amanda made a cringe face as Ashley still held my eye patch.

My face began to heat up as i also felt like crying.

Getting up from the ground I reached for my patch again, pushing her a bit to reach mine. That seemed to piss the three of them off more.

"Give me back my-"

"Listen here you pathetic, worthless, disgusting cunt. Touch any of us again and you'll be sorry."
Agetha wrinkled her nose in anger...this caused me to grit my teeth and press them a bit further.

Placing my hands on her sholders I shoved her into a massive puddle, causing water to splash on all three of them.
My stomach dropped as they looked at me in anger. Instantly I took off. To no surprise they chase me...

Moments later I began huffing and puffing out of breath. I began reaching for my inhaler when i was instantly shoved to the ground. Being held down and punched in the face by Agetha. As both Amanda and Ashley cheered on and kicked me.

Managing to get her off me I punched her too, but before I could do anything else I was grabbed by both girls and swirled around and giving me a few punches as well...
I wasn't very skilled at fighting but I was able to dodge a few punches.
  Both Amanda and Ashley banged heads together which caused me to laugh a bit in amusement, but i was running out of breath more and more...my vision was starting to get hazy too.