Chapter 20

" 's not bad a promise."

There footsteps got quicker. I didn't want to seem in too much pain so I got up with a grunt going over to the keyboard just so I looked like I was doing something.

I touched a key on the keyboard, unaware an at it was plugged into a speaker I jumped back frightened at how loud it was.

"SIA!"
I jumped at Dawn shouting. I put my hands away from the keyboard in defiance.

"I didn't know it was on I swear!"

Dawn grabs my arm and pulls me toward her.

"Where? Where did she hurt you?"
Dawn sounded worried and angry as she got on her knees to my level, checked my arms and face...and then she lifted my shirt up and saw it. It must have been really bad...even Erin looked a bit worried.

"I-Its not bad is it? It doesn't hurt that much anymore."

Dawn looked like she was about to cry...she also looked angry.

"Not that bad? Sia your back is black and purple!"
She placed her hand on my back which made my pull away in pain and make a low whimper.
"What happened to you?"

"It was the Cyborg. She chased 'er an-"
Dawn stood up and looked at the tall man then looked at another man in the doorway. He was shorter, green and...gross looking.

"Right, give me one good reason why I shouldn't find that piece of scrap metal and disable her!"

The man rolled his brown and red eyes.

"Now Dawn, they were probably just playing around. Kids get bruised all the time."

"Playing arou- DID YOU NOT LOOK AT 'ER FUCKIN' BACK MURDOC!? Because of your stupid robot I might not ever get to see her again! Or get payed!"

The man named Murdoc scoffed only a little bit. Dawn seemed fuming mad and in distress.
"Paula's gonna kill me."

"Who?"
The blue haired man asked. Dawn blinked a bit...as of she was trying to change the subject.

"Don' you worry about her mum. I'm sure I can sort her out and come to an agreement."
Murdoc chuckled which only left Dawn giving him a look.

"Ehhhh...no. Never in any life time mate. Definitely not this one."
Dawn cringed. But why? If anyone can talk mum out of an argument that's a good thing.

"If she's married I can solve that problem quick"
He chuckled with a snort making a weird noise after.

"Just go...i can't be asked right now."

"Alright lass, alright."
He chuckled as he walked off.

I didn't pay much attention to their chatter after that. I looked at the blue haired man that seemed to be smiling at me.

"So...yew play?"
He tilted his head to the keyboard.
I gave him a nod and smiled back. He didn't really seem so bad once I got to talk with him.
I sat on top of a tall stool, it was a bit hard to climb up but I managed.
Dawn and Murdoc went off argue g and left the room.
Erin and the blue haired man stayed in the room with me as I began playing small tunes.

"Nice kiddo, Nice."
Erin rubs my frizzy blonde hair. I smile as I continue to play a few more tunes. From when the 'Saints go marching in' to a kind of...Green Day tune? At least that's what I tried doing but I could never use both my hands. It was really difficult.

"Brilliant lov'! Absolutely brilliant!"

I smiled at their compliments...i wasn't use to being cheered on by anyone except Dawn.

"Thanks...uhhh..."

"Stuart. But you can call me 2D if you like."
2D laughed a bit.

"Why 2-D?"

2D chuckles and looks at me as of I didn't already know.

" 's 'cause the two dents in my 'ead. See..."

He pointed out his black orbs on his face that he called eyes. They were a bit cool when you think about it.

"Wicked. How did that happen?"

"Well..."
Erin began.

"Dents! You better have a good explanation to what the hell just happened to my Cyborg!"

I watched as Murdoc marched in and grabbed him by the shirt dragging him out the room to yell at him more.
Erin just sighed as Dawn walked in.

"I swear those two fight like an old married couple."
Erin shook her head while Dawn just gave her a look.

"What kind of couple fights like that?"

"An abusive gay couple? I donno? I-"
Erin's talking was cut out by the sound of Dawn's phone ringing.
I decided to play more.