Chapter 18

I flinched as I heard the door slam. I was sure Dawn had left but I still felt a hand stroking my hair back in the exact same way she did.

I sighed comfortably as I snuggled back into my place without a worry in the world anymore.
Having my hair brushed and played with was more comforting than a long soak In a hot bubble bath...if not just as comfortable.

Stroke after stroke. I was really being put to sleep with this.

When I eventually felt comfortable enough to wake up I was nearly nearly inches away from another girl's face.
I we both jumped back as soon as our eyes met.

"Bloody Hell!"
I said putting my hand on my chest.
The girl didn't say anything she just looked at me and tilted her head a bit.
She then came closer to me as if she was observing me or something. She was getting a bit too close.

"You."
she spoke in a strange voice. Hollow, bland and...emotionless.
"You share similarities of Miss Erin."

It took me a while to figure out who she was talking about.

"Erin? She's Dawns friend isn't she? The blonde one?"
She then looks at me a bit harder concentrating hard on my eyes. I could of swore I saw hers give a flicker, almost like a light.

"You're wearing coloured contacts. Take them out."
she demanded in a monotonic voice.
How did she know I was wearing contacts? Did Dawn tell her?

"What?"
I said getting off the couch and backing away from her. She was starting to creep me out.

"Take them out."
she said more sternly
I began to back away more and being quick about it, moving off the sofa and took off
"Take them out!"
Her voice rose as she began running after me.

I took off. Turning corners, trying anything i could to get away from her.

"Take them out!"
She shouted loudly and sternly towards me. She then twitched a bit which made her look unreal.
What was with her!?

"No!"
I yelled back at her as she charged at me.
I has decided to try the stairs again. Even if there were...off looking people up there. I had to try something.
Halfway up I felt a grip on my ankle, twisting myself around  to see her I fell on my back.
Pulling me close she was centimeters from my face. Attempting to touch my eye.

Her skin was cold like ice. And her body was thin, pale and heavy. Nothing like anybody else.

She kept her weight on me, pinning me down on the stairs as my back began to throbbing as I was pinned down.

I shut my eyes right, avoiding her deathly look. There was then a loud clatter fallowed by the weight of her being lifted off me.

"You alright?"