Chapter 23

I happily watched as 2D and Erin explore my room looking at my things.

"Your room is so CU'E!"
Erin looks at me in amazement. It wasn't really that interesting. I had my bed against the wall by the door, my dresser and tv right across. On the left I had a shelf filled with toys and knick knacks and on the right...my toy chest and a pile of dirty clothes.
Everything had its place so it was always tidy...unless I was playing in it.

"Fhanks. It's nothing that interesting but...Fhanks."

I focus on 2D who was more interested in my knick knacks more than anything, making my china music box spin a little. His eyes still freaked me out a bit but he was nice.

"Hey Sirus?"
Erin called.
I looked over at her to see her reading my notepad.

"Ahhh...no don't!"
I ran up to her and snatched the notepad from her and held it close to my chest.
"Are these song lyrics or poems? or what are they?"
she asked. Tilting her head.

"I-it's private..."
I explained to her setting down the notepad on my dresser.

"Alright, sorry mate. Wha' about dis?" she said pulling out a notebook that held all of my secrets and emotions and other important stuff about me.

"No! Anything but that one!"
I grabbed it and hid it away with a flustered face.

"Okay, okay."
she giggled.

"Its not funny!"
i whined. I didn't want just anyone looking at my stuff.

"I know...its just...i just noticed how cu'e you look when your angry."
Her remark made me blush a little...
Feeling a bit bad for snatching away my things i handed her my notepad.

"You can look through these just...please..."
I began.

"Don't worry i won't judge... I promise..."
I then felt a hand land grip strongly to my shoulder. It was that weird girl again.
She gave me a slight head tilt as if asking me to show her something interesting...
I then proceed to walk to my mum's bedroom and drag out a dark blood red sparkly epiphone les paul guitar with golden strings.
Mum always forbid me from even looking at it...but...if she wasn't around for a bit, she wouldn't notice. Right?

"This is my mum's"
i tell her carefully handing it to her.
She grabbed the Les Paul and holds it uptight.
"Be really careful with it. She would kill me if she found out I even touched it."

Cy then began to play a few quiet cords... She seemed entertained, with her almost emotionless face it was hard to tell.

After about a few seconds my eyes began to itch i rubbed my eyes only to realize i was still wearing the contacts.
I then went across the hall and went to the bathroom to take out the colored contacts. It was really hard to do but i was eventually able to get the small lenses out. I looked into the mirror and sighed at my 'blank' eye. I felt weird and a bit ashamed that my eye wasn't normal like everybody else's.

"I wonder if this is how 2D feels..."
i mumbled to myself.
"He wears contacts too right? At least I hope they are."

I open a drawer underneath the sink and pull out one of my eye patches and put it on, this one was pink and it had a rose in the center of it...cute enough.

" 'ello lov,"
i hear 2D say to me when i leave the bathroom.
"Is it alright if i use the toilet? I realleh need to go."

I shrugged and moved out of the way

"You don't need to ask me...just go."

"Fanks lov,"
he said happily. He then stops and stairs at me for a bit then enters the bathroom and locks the door.

"Hey Sirus I need your hel- hello."
she began but stopped and gave me the same look 2D gave me.

"What..?"
i replied giving her a confused look.
"Nothing...I just...your eyes changed colours?"

"Oh, yeah... I was wearing contacts. Dawn made me. But they were starting to bother my eyes."
I told her. Thinking it was no big deal.

"I told you so."
Cy came to me holding a wooden box from mum's closet.
"Dawn said for me to get boxes and help you pack. I found this box. It has photos in it."

Why was she holding Mums box? And what happened to mum's guitar?

I looked at Cy as her eyes then flickered a light glow. I cringed a bit. Why was she looking at me? Creep.

"Hey you guys I'm going stop by my house to discuss things with Hannah... I'll be back."
Dawn spoke to both 2D and Erin before leaving.
"In the mean time, if you can pack up a few of Sia's things that would be great..."

She then walks out of the room and leaves.

I look watch as Dawn leaves and Cy goes in my room. I fallow her to see her tossing my clothing out of the dresser and onto the floor.

"Ehhh Cyborg..."
Erin began. Sounding a bit nervous while talking to her.
"Yew don't have to throw her things so aggressively. We-"
Erin stoped in her sentence and looked at me confused.

"I was wearing contacts."
I explained once more

"I told you."
Cy said...nobody looked pleased about her being here.

"Uhhhh...why does Dawn want you guys to pack up my stuff? I thought she was staying here? Right?"

"We don't know..."
Erin replied.
"I guess something happened to your mom and now you have to stay with us for a while."

"What happened to Mum? She'll only be gone for a few hours right? I know shes in trouble but. She'll be back right?"
I feel my heart sink as Erin continued to pack my things up into a box.

"From what Dawn told us she'll be locked up for a while. But she'll fine..."
Erin spoke softly to me, placing a hand on my shoulder.
"And even if there was something wrong...it's not like it would be your fault or anything."

I began crying. Not wanting to but hearing the fact that my mum was now locked up somewhere...i was heartbroken.

"Wha' 'append?"
2D asked walking into the room
"Sirus are yew alrigh'?"