Chapter 22

I finally opened my eyes when I was able to breathe.
Once I opened them i was met with two yellow eyes glaring back into mine.

"I found you."
The familiar monotone voice whispered towards me. It was so dark but I knew exactly who it was.
"What are you doing hiding from me? You can't run away."

it was dark but i knew she was close...really close.
I flinched as i felt her cold hand gently feel up my cheek towards my blind eye.

I couldn't see but i could feel her breath on my face...it was kind of coolish not like a normal person... and by the tone in her voice she sounded a bit angry...yet it was still somehow empty.
She definitely felt like she was feeling for something?
My eyes.

I couldn't say anything i didn't know what to say...
I feel her face come closer to mine and her grip around my waist tighten. What was happening?
What was she trying to do? This isn't normal?
Just then the door open sending a flood of bright light to hit my eyes causing me to close my cover my eyes from the brightness.

It was my Murdoc...and behind him stood Erin, Dawn, 2D and another woman.

I watched as the robot girl named Cy got off of me, saluting as she looked at Murdoc.

"Mission complete Sir."

Immediately getting up to run away to run towards Dawn I was shoved back down by her. Landing on my bruise.

"Hey!"
Dawn yelled pushing through Murdoc and 2D picking Cy up by my shirt collar.
" Don't you ever put your fucking hands on her again you peace of scrap mettal! Do you hear me!?"

Without any expression, Cy headbutted Dawn, making her nose start gushing blood.

"Dawn!"
I yelped out seeing her nose gushing.

"Now, now girls...there's no need to fuss over something so ridiculous..."
Murdoc said walking towards the both of them so casually. He was obviously that Cy's dad...she seemed spoiled. And mean.

"Bullshite Muh'doc!"
Erin shouted at him before pointing to Dawn.
"Look at wha' she's done do Dawn!"

She then walks up to me and makes a gesture towards me now, lifting me up and showing off my bruise.
"An' what about this!? She is a fuckin' child! A child!"

Murdoc just looks at us and shrugs.

" What do you want me to do about it? Kids get bruises...Adults get what they deserve..."

"Fuck you!"
Dawn yelled as she held her nose.

"I want you to do somefhin' about 'er!"
Erin yelled, now pointing at Cy who stood there with her arms crossed giving no expression.

" I'm sick of livin' like dis! I don't want to live like dis anymore!"

"THEN LEAVE!!!"
Murdoc spat angrily
"All of ya leave and never come back! I don't need you lot anyways!"

(Timeskip)

Nobody said anything after that...we kind of just did our own thing. Dawn and Erin were talking and catching up, 2D was... counting loose change and the other woman I was introduced to as Noodle was writing in a Journal.
As for the other man, he was moving and packing things in a box.
Nobody knew or cared where the man named Murdoc ran off to...as for the girl named Cy...she was constantly starting at me as if I was her pray or something.
Made me feel uncomfortable but there was nothing I could do about it for now
I look at Dawn's phone that was sitting next to me and I looked at the time...5:39! What time was I supposed to be home again? Dawn hasn't said anything to me so...

"Dawn?"
I called out. Breaking the silence.
Everyone stops and looks at me...I'm the center of attention.
"Umm... What time did Mum say I had to be home again?"