chapter 28

I was staying with Dawn while my mum was in jail. She lead me inside into a spare bedroom

"Its not much but...you'll be comfortable here"
She smiled at me...i faked a smile back but it wasn't enough to actually make me happy.

"Thank you..."
I replied still a bit emotional after what happened with my mum.

Noodle came in setting down a box beside me.
"Are yo' sure Sirus-San should be staying here? I mean What if Hannah is a bad influence?"

Hannah scoffed.

"Oh yes because you and Dawn were brought up in a perfect household. No class."

"Oy! You better watch yourself Mate. Im standing right here. Besides. I turned out just fine and so did Noodle."

"Russel is expecting is us to be back soon..."
Erin stated interrupting the girls.

"Dat an' we've realleh got to get movin'..."
2D added.
"We'll stop by again soon."

They all left...
So...this is it. Another place to live, it wasn't much but it was a place to call home until my mom came back.
I guess i would have to wait until that day comes, but until then...i stay here...

So...i guess this is it. My a new place for me to stay...

"Well then..."
Dawn sighed...
"i guess i better get started on making food then huh?"

"You go ahead...i'll finish unpacking."

She left me in my new bedroom. It looked big and a bit old...

"I guess this is my home for a little while huh?"
I looked at my boxes on the floor unsure if i even wanted to unpack.

My tiredness got the best of me. I had been running around all day with no rest. It was odd.
Mum going to prison, Dawn and her Mate taking care of me, 2D, Murdoc, Noodle and Erin feeling really familiar to me...like I've met them before. It all felt to weird and...unfamiliar.

I might not know where the road ahead will take me, but for now...
This is home now.