_one

"Sis come on you coming mom and dad are waiting in the car." I'm sitting at the top of the stairs, with dry streams of tears on my cheeks. "Tiny where are you located!?" Mark said in his weird way. I chuckled a bit.

"I FOUND Y-... Hey what's wrong?"

"I'm gonna miss this place so many good and bad memories."

"Yeah me too."

"Like that time I broke mom's vase, or your TV that was funny you were PISSED, or when I bro-"

"Ok Lilah we get it you brake things."

"And there will be plenty of new things to break." I laugh devilously

"Oh jeeze. Remember when we went on ice cream strike because we weren't allowed to have ice cream until we ate our broccoli then we gave it to Lois then we wanted dino nuggets and forgot all about the ice cream." Mark said holding in a laugh.

But he failed and we both laughed. "Come on. If you come now I will do a vlog." Mark knows I love being in his vlogs. 'DAMN IT HE KNOWS ME TOO WELL.' I think to myself. I slide out a groan. And slide down the stairs. I haven't done that in forever. Mark follows right behind me.

I got up and looked behind me, so many memories had happened in this house. We grew up here. So many birthday parties, family dinners, Christmases, videos, sleepovers, and fights. I'm leaving behind every single memory.

And yet so many bad things happened, abuse, parent fights, going through our parents divorce, monsters, boyfriends of moms. I'm glad to leave that.

"Hey you coming?" Mark said so kindly yet so quiet. I turned around and he saw my tears appear. He came closer and gave me a hug. "I'll miss the old house and old memories too." God I love his hugs they make me feel safe.

As I pull away he grabs my shoulder "where we are going Dilon can't hurt especially where he's at, okay?"
I nod Mark extends his elbow, "Shall we!"

"We shall." Then we got into the car and drove off. I quietly sobbed as I saw the old house dissapear in the rearview mirror.