_sixteen

Lilah's pov:

I was copying the last bit of my notes down while everyone was leaving. Then all of a sudden Kellie nudged my arm.

"What?" I asked. Then she pointed to the other side if me. I turned around and rolled my eyes. But when I looked up it was a sight that I didn't expect to see... Jack.

A sea of emotions came over me. I stood up in shock as he spoke, "Lilah?"

I chuckled, I was going to say something but the words wouldn't come out in he pulled me into a sweet, warm, and strong embrace. I missed him. His fluffy hair, his sent, his smile, mostly his hugs. Everything. I hugged him back and placed my head in the crook of his neck. (A/n: Idk if I spelled crook correctly but fuck it!)

After afew moments we let go. Then a person with brown hair and deep blue eyes spoke "Do you know her or something man?" His voice was slightly deep.

Jack nodded "We're old friends. Lilah, this is my idiot friend Brennan." He laughed and Brennen waved.

"Well hi Brennan I'm Lilah and this is my new friend Kellie." Kellie slightly waved.

"So what are you still doing here? If you can't tell were the only ones here." Jack chuckles.

"I was finishing the notes on the..." I turned towards the board and it had been wiped clean.
'Shit' I mumbled to myself.

"Uhh... You can copy of mine later if you want." Jack suggested.

"Really?!"

"Yeah!" He said imitating me. I laughed.

"Thank you Jack!" I exclaimed then I hugged him. We exchanged numbers and went our separate ways. 'AHHHH I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT JUST HAPPENED!!!!' I screamed in my thoughts on my way to my next class.

I looked at where Jack had put his contact information. He put himself as 'BossMan'. I chuckled and changed it back to what it was in the past. I smiled as I typed it out, 'GREENIE💚'. Then hit save. Today I felt like nothing could bring me down. I felt happy.

YE OLD TIME SKIP YOU
ARE NOW IN YOUR DORM

I dropped my stuff at the door, kicked off my shoes, wiped off my makeup, and slid in a pair of basket ball shorts. Then fell on my bed. I was ready to just pass out. But your phone started to ring. "UGGGGGGGGGHHH!!" you groaned grabbing your phone. "Mark... Of course." You rolled your eyes and answered.

Before he could say something you stopped him. "Diffrent time zones ring a bell" you wined.

"Yeah sorry bout that sis. But, guess what!" Mark said exitedly.

"What?"

"I met someone!!" He squealed.

"Oh my god really?!?"

"Yeah!"

"What's their name?" I ask curiously.

"Her name is Amy!" Mark's eyes light up. "You will love her!"

"Well bro I'm happy for ya" I smile through the camera. "Oh guess what!"

"Ummm...... You got a puppy, you'll be coming home soon, your coming home and not going back to collage?! Tell me woman!!!" Mark laughed.

I roll my eyes " I wish, I wish, and nope! All wrong guesses!" I giggle.

"Then what is it!?!" Mark urged. (A/n: Idk if I use that word correctly but oh well, you guys know what I mean😂)

"I saw someone... An old friend. I saw Jack!"

"Really?! Its been awhile since I've seen him. How is he doing?"

Good I guess. We only had a small exchange, then I had to leave class. But he seemed pretty cool." I shrugged.

"That's always good," Mark smiled but then it faded. "I'd be heart broken if Amy left me, but I'm glad that he's getting over it!"

"Getting over what? What do you mean?" I asked.

"H-he dated this girl. A-and she was very nice to him and he was very nice to her. They dated for about a month whenever she started doing bad things," Mark started to explain.

"She started to smoke and drink a lot. That led to drugs and then one night she went out. A few minutes turned into A few hours which turned into many hours. Jack went to look for her, when he found her she was making out with another guy. Apparently this had happened more than once. And that was the end of them." Mark sighed.

"Why would someone do that to Jack?!" I said in shock. I would be crushed.

"I don't know. But I hope he is okay." Mark said.

My phone vibrated during my Skype with Mark. I picked it up. 'GREENIE💚'. I smiled. Mark must have noticed because right after I smiled... "What is it?!" He giggled.

"Speak of the devil... I gotta go he's gonna let me borrow some notes."

"Sureee, notes" Mark snickers.

"God I hate you. Bye love ya bro." I smiled

"Night love ya." Mark responded as I closed the computer.

I hit the answer button on the phone. "Heyo!"

"Well it took ya long enough!" Jack chuckled.

"Well deal with it. So the notes."

"Oh right, hang on."  Jack said. "Notes notes notes notes notes." He started to sing. I heard shuffling in the background. 'is he getting his notes?' I smiled thinking of how he called me just to call me.

"Okay I got 'em."

Notes, notes, notes, blah, blah, blah.

"So how was life like without me Lilah?" Jack chuckles.

"Now don't get to cocky!" I laughed

"I bet it was so bland and boring!" He joked. So I played along.

"Oh yes! It seemed like only weeks were months and months were years! It was unbelievable! I was miserable!"

We both had our fits of laughter then the laughter died down.

"Lilah..." Jack said.

"Yes."

"C-can I have a second chance. Maybe things will work out better?"

"Your second chance starts now" I giggled.

"Really?!!"

"Yep" I said popping the P.

"Yay!"

We stayed up talking all night about how out life has gone. Then he had to go to sleep. So I hung up, sighed and pluged up my phone.

A/N TIME!!

HEY GUYS!! IM SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY FOR NOT PUBLISHING! I just haven't been motivated. But ill push myself harder. So for this chapter look up 'Sick of Looking Soul mate's by Dodie Clark. I would do the work for you but my Wi-Fi is like really really bad so I'm sorry I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and I love you all!!!
Bye my lovelies!💜

Word count: 1097!