Twenty- two

Addie's POV *gasp*: (this one will be short)

I walked down the halls after the quarrel between me and Lilah. It was upseting knowing what people think about me. Where did skank come from?

Then i found the bathrooms locking myself inside a stall, immediately dropping my bag and sobbing. What do i have to do to myself for people to like me? I try everything. Changing my hair, my looks, outfits, color pallet, even the people i hang out with.

Why cant people just like me. I sat there crying for what seemed like forever. Then i dried my cheeks off and walked out of the stall.

My mascara had ran so i wiped my face. Yhen re applied my makeup. Once i was done i looked at myself.

What ever happened to the smart, funny, beautiful girl I once was. I was presedent of my high schools debate team. Got great grades, nice friends.

I had a bright future ahead of Me. Then my parents got divorced and i had to live with my dad. And all he did was work work work leaving me to take care if myself.  So i earned independence.

And then i got mixed in with the wrong people and instead of taking care of myself i went to parties, getting drunk, high, and smoking. It was like a smooth downward spiral.

The world had took the sweet innocent girl i once was, and turned it into somthing horrendous. I hated it but now i have a reputation to up-hold. Now i dont even know who i am anymore.