_eight

*Ding* The bell on the door rang. And Jack and I sat inside a booth.

"Hello there my name is Robyn and I will be your server today. What can I get you two"

we both ordered coffee and donuts. "Jack I just have to say thank you so much your videos helped me so much!"

"No problem its good to know that my videos help people and that it's not me just me fuckin' around." Then Robyn rushed to get our coffee.

"she seems nice"

"in a quirky way."

" So like you?"

"Yea- Heyyy!" i hissed. he did his cute little chuckle. Robyn gave us our orders.

" Can i get a picture?" she politely asked. We nodded, got up from the booth he put his arm around my sholder. After that picture she handed me her phone for a picture. she smooshed her face aginst jacks. i chuckled. gave her camera. "Wow great picture Lilah" she cheered and then walked away.

"Ok now back to the donuts" i said while scooting the plate of donuts. I took a huge bite.Jack just started laughing

"What what is it"

"Your face"

"Where is it at" I said as I took a napkin. Moving it aimlessly around my face.

"Hand it to me." Whenever I did he then almost immediately said... "lick it" I chuckled a bit thinking of saying that's what she but, instead I confusingly licked the napkin and he started gently wiping my face off. "Messy thing." He chuckled.

I wiggled my eyebrows "that's what they tell me"

"Annnnnd... there!" He said piping up on the 'there' bit. "So in the truck you started freaking out, what happened?"

"I just thought about Mark and school starting soon and I just started to spiral and I just, panicked and that would have led to a panic attack.  So thank you."

"It's no problem." We stayed sient for a short while. Then to break the silence Sean asked... "So why did you guys move here?"

"We came here to get away"

"Frommm..."

"Somthing"

"Somthing or someone"

I rolled my eyes "someone." Then I felt warmth come into my hands. They were Jacks hands. He looked at me square into the eye.

"Listen Lilah, if you don't wanna tell me then I won't argue with you okay? You are an amazing person and I can see you're avoiding the question. I will respect your privacy." He then squeezed my hands a little tighter. I nodded.

"Jack I want to tell you, I trust you with all my heart. Were just in such a public place. I will tell you later. Okay?" He nodded. I noticed we were still holding hands. He loosened his grip. And our hands slid apart. Yet I could feel the electricity of his fingertips on my wrist. I blushed and looked up at Sean. He was already staring at me. I could feel my face burn.

Jack's pov:

There I was yet again staring into two (your eye color) sapphires. Whenever she looked up they sparkled so brightly and she smiled her beautiful goofy smile. 'Man I'm hopeless.' Then we were telling weird stories of our childhood. All of a sudden someone noticed her and ran up to her.

"OMG AREN'T YOU MARKS SISTER!?!?" My hood was up so she didn't see me.

She tilted up her mouth and put on a fake smile. "Yup that's me."

"OMG YOUR SISTER-PLIER!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!! CAN I GET A PICTURE?"
Lilah then stood up and took a selfie. Then the fan left.

Lila sunk into our booth and tool sip of her coffee. "Sister-plier?"

"Mark doesn't like to say our names alot on his videos so mom is         mom-iplier and so on. I'm sister-plier. It's not like his fans know my name though. So I'm known as either, Tyler's friend, Amy's bestie, Mark's sister so on and so fourth."

"It must be tough. I should know I mean I'm only known as Jacksepticeye. Not as Sean or Jack. It stinks really."

Then we just kept talking. I like d how around Lilah I was my own person And not that gamer on YouTube.  I loved it.

A/N TIME....

779 WORDS!!! So guys I hope you liked this chapter. Sorry I haven't been so active. But I'm using my little brothers phone for now. Cash update for a new phone is $11/$35 So I'm trying guys. Vote and comment opinion unless it's negative then keep it to yourself please. Love you all. Please suggest to fellow fans of Sean or Jack whichever you prefer. Cya in the next chapter. Byyye my lovelies!!!!🤗🤗😆