_eighteen

Lilah's pov:

Today started like any other boring day, but with a twist I got to see Jack!

I surprisingly sprung out of my bed and into the bathroom. These are those rare feelings I call happy. It was a good feeling... I wish I could feel it more often.

I walked into the shower and put it on (cold/warm/hot) and got in.
I let the water hit my skin immediately making me feel cleaner. (Idk why but as soon as I hop into the shower that happens to me😂)

I hopped out and changed into (outfit above) grabbed my coffee, backpack, woke up Samantha and then left the doorm. I put in my headphones while walking across campus.

I bumped into afew people but eventually I got to my first class out of 4 classes. (Idk if they do that or not but oh well😹)

I sat in a random seat and started taking notes. After a bit of writing as fast as I could, I got a cramp. I hissed in pain and started to rub my hand and roll my wrist. After a bit of rub, roll, and repeat the pain went away. And I continued to write.

I heard some sniggers and chuckles. Then an annoying, snobby voice "Where did ya get that outfit, the garbage?" She whispered.

I tried to ignore it but after a bit longer I heard a different voice coming off as a bit rude. "Hey bitch, she asked you a question!" She yelled a whisper.

Then I finally responded "Oh I heard her, I just don't care. Now if you would excuse me..." I turned around to continue my notes.

Then a tap on my shoulder. "What the hell do you want now, can't you see I'm busy, or is the heavy eyeshadow bothering your eyesight?" I snapped turning around to the person tapping my shoulder.

"Well who said I was done talking to you?!" She yelled a whisper

"Nobody, and yet you act like I care." I bellowed as I turned back around. Just then the professor spoke.

"Addie? Lilah? Is there something wrong, Or can I continue the lecture?"

I turned beet red. Then stammered "N-no sir, please c-continue."

I could hear 'Addie' smirk, laughing at my embarrassment. I rolled my eyes and continued my notes.

The bell rang and it was off to my next class. I could hear Addie and her posse whispering and chatting. I shook it off and continued to walk. Then all of a sudden I tripped and fell over litterally nothing.

My stuff went flying everywhere. Addie and her posse were laughing now. I was picking up my things such as books and papers then I heard a kind voice. "Here let me help you." I seen a hand on one of my books. I reached for it and gathered my things.

I stood up seeing a boy. He had one hazel eye and a half Hazel and green eye. He had red hair, glasses, freckles here and there, and a tall and lanky build.

He stuck out his hand "Hi I'm Scott, Scott Pearnell." He smiled as I took his hand and shook it.

"Well hello Scott, I'm Lilah..." I thought for a moment for a last name to say, just in case he was a fan. "Lilah Patterson"

"Well hello Lilah. Where are you from?" He asked walking by my side.

"Maine." I lied yet again. Can't be too safe.

"Cool. I'm from Iowa originally, but me and my folks moved here so they could be closer to me"

"Well that's cool." There was a awkward science that I couldn't break. Then I came up to where I needed to go. "Welp here's my stop" I pointed to the door.

"Oh well see ya around. Hopefully?" Scott suggested.

"Sure." I answered simply. Walking into class.

"Until next time Lilah" Scott said getting the last word. I chuckled and sat down. Pulling out phone and googling 'Scott Pearnell'. No criminal records or anything.... So we're good.

(Am I the only one who does that, Like when someone from the internet wants to be friends I google their name to see if they aren't like 50 year old man... Just me... Okay)

I put away my phone as the class began. This was my favorite class because the teacher is hilarious and quick witted.

"Hello students!" He entered the room. And sat his stuff down on his desk. "Who can tell me some famous writers?" He asked.

"Stephen King" someone in the back answered.

"Becca Fitzpatrick?" Someone else said.

"Erin Hunter" someone next to me said.

"Edgar Allan Poe" I answered.

"All good answers, now who has heard of William Shakespeare?"

Me and a couple others raised their hand. And Mr. William spoke again " tough crowd" he chuckled "well he was a great poet, and we will be reading one of his books for this semester" he raised up a book that said Romeo and Juliet. I think I've read that before... I don't know.

Well that's the chapter i hope you guys liked it if ya did then please vote and comment.
Till next time
Word count with a/n: 876