_seventeen

I plugged up my phone after we had finished the call. Then all of a sudden my door busted open. 'Sam' I groaned.

"Wazz poppin!!" She slurred with a beer in her hand.

"Uhh hey Samantha. How many drinks did exactly have?"

She was silent for a moment with a slight smile on her face. "1...2...3..5.. I had 5. How many drinks did you have Lilah?!" She said laughing.

I walked to her and sat her on her bed. Then I peeled the beer bottle off her hand and replaced it with a water bottle. "You need some water in your system, now drink up." I disposed of the beer bottle and got some asprin to help with the migrane she'll have soon. I sat the aspirin beside her bed.

"Sooooo what have youuuu been up to Lilah?" She smirked.

"Well I can tell you this it's nothing like you've been doing."

"Oh really!"

"Yep" I assured her. After a few moments she leapedd from her spot on the bed to the bathroom.

I went in with her and heald her hair. Once she was finished she rinsed her mouth out and layed back down on her bed. "That tasted terrible!" She said pinching the bridge of her nose.

"You'll feel even worse in the morning."

"Yep. Well I'm gonna go to bed. Gnite." She said as she flopped on the bed.

"Night"

---4 am ish---

"UGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" Sam groaned.

"Shut up, take the aspirin and SLEEP!"

"Meh meh meh meh meh meh!" She mimicked my tone in a high pitched voice. Then im guessing she took the aspirin and went back to bed.

'Finally peace and quiet' I thought. Bit boy was I wrong.

"So Lilah what did you really do?" Sam asked.

"Caught up with an old friend."

"OH REALLY AND OLD FRIEND EH!" she squealed sitting up.

"OH SHUT UP UTS NOT LIKE THAT" I giggled sitting up and throwing a pillow at her.

"Sure it isn't. I bet you had goo goo eyes all over him too, huh?"

"Noooo" my face felt hot. Like hot is a understatement.

"Yeeessss"

"Ugh fine... Maybe."

"What's his name?" Sam asked out of curiosity.

"Sean William McLaughlin. Also known as Jack"

Sam shreiked in excitement."Jack and Lilah sitting in a tree k-s-s-i-n-g"

"What are you 8 years old or something" I laugh.

"Excuse me... I'm in KINDERGARTEN!!" Sam yells. I Just sit there and laugh.

"Will okay miss kindergartener, we should be heading to bed it's like 4 in the morning."

"WELL THEN FUCK TALKING TO YOU" Sam laughed and layed back down.

I laughed " well fuck you too!" I lied down also. "Goodnight Samantha."

"Goodnight Lilah, oh and you can call me Sam."

I smiled and drifted off to sleep processing what events had happened today.

I met Jack all over again.
Me and Sam became closer.
Mark has a girlfriend.
I finished my notes for class.
And Im helpless all over again.

All in one day, I keep thinking about my day till my eyes start to become heavy. And I drifted into a deep sleep.

•dream time (remember your dreams are memories)•

I was laying under the stars, it was beautiful. Laying under the stars made me feel like the world was a never ending place. Laying under the stars, it made me feel...

Less lonely I guess is how you'd put it, because no matter what there is always someone else under the same stars as I am, looking at them in awe just like I am.

It gave me a sense of comfort. Something moved beside me then I realized I wasn't alone. I looked over to see what or who it was. Jack.

He had his body turned toward mine facing me. He sighed.

"What is is?" I asked smiling.

"Nothing." He simply answers.

"Really" I ask jokingly.

"Really, nothing is wrong. I have all that I want right here." Jack smiled and tucked a peice of hair behind my ear. I blushed deeply. We sat there for a bit in silence but it was a comfortable silence. I had felt at peice. I was happy.

Jack caressed my cheek and kissed my forehead, I smiled, scooted closer to Jack and sat my head on his chest, hearing his heart beat and feeling the rise and fall of his chest. Inhaling his sent.

He played with my hair. And I slowly fell asleep.

End of dream.

A/N TIMEEE

HEY GUYS! I'm sorry for the short chapter. I wanted it to be like one day is one chapter...

I hope you liked this chapter if you did drop a vote and a comment! I love to see little comments! Please suggest this book to other Jacksepticeye fans. Love you all and see you in the next chapter!

Word count(with a/n): 817