_thirteen

Lilah's pov:

"Jack come on the fireworks are gonna start in a minute!" I yelled while pulling on his wrist.

"Fine I'm coming." He said trying to catch himself so he didn't fall. I perched my elbows on the docks hand rail and let my hands dangle.

Jack did the same, as we looked up to the sky waiting for the fireworks to go off. After like a minute of silence the fireworks still haven't went off.

So I leaned to Jack's ear and whispered "Awkward silence." then I started chuckling. Jack turned to me and started chuckling too.

"When the fuck are they gonna start" Jack exclaimed.

"Felix look over here" Marzia said pulling on his arm.

"What is it?" Felix asked

"I DON'T KNOW BUT I WANT ONE NOW COME ONNNN" Marzia wined and pulled Felix away. It was just me, Jack and the silence between us.

"What would be your name be if you could switch genders?" Jack asked.

"hmmmm," I tapped my chin then snapped my fingers " y/m/n (your male name). What about you?"

"Maybe Penny I don't really know"

I scoffed "Why Penny"

"I don't know"

Silence fell again then I turned around "Jack where do you see yourself in 10 years?"

"Hmmm. Killing it on YouTube. In my own little corner of the world. Collage education. As like a part time video game creator (idk what did Jack do in his years of collage. Iza be stoopid). And me still knowing you idiots super well. What about you Lilah?"

"Maybe (put your dream future on here all tho it won't become reality unless it involves Jack then it might come true)
I'll still be friends with you idiots too"

Then as I was looking at my own breath shivering slightly. I felt a blanket of warmth come over me. It was Jack's jacket.

"Well Jack now your cold"

"I would rather me be cold then you freezing to death on my watch."

I rolled my eyes and put my arms in the sleeves then zipped it up. "You never finished my question about your future... who do you see yourself with..." I asked.

"I don't know, you never know who you will run into along your life." Jack answered. He blushed and my face dimmed a bit. "What about you Lilah?"

"I'll probably end up alone and hanging out with my friends maybe I'll get a dog"

Then jacks hand went on top of mine "maybe more then friends" Jack whispered he looked at me into the eyes, and squeezed a bit tighter. Then I let go of his hand and intertwined my fingers with his.

"Sure" I whispered back. There his face was inches away from mine.

Then our lips connected. I stood in shock for a minute then wrapped my arms around his neck. He tightly wrapped his arms around my waist which made our bodies come closer together. He tasted so sweet. Like home made cookies and cotton candy. Might have been because of the funnel cake and cotton candy. I threaded my fingers in his hair and went on my tip toes. He cupped his hand on my cheek. I pulled away for air, Jack grabbed both of my hands and our foreheads stayed connected.

Jack breathlessly chuckled "you don't know how long I've wanted to do that."

Then the fireworks went off. As we were still holding hands we heard footsteps but we paid no attention to it.

Then we heard a BIG bang right by our feet. T jumped to see Felix and a pack of fire crackers.

"You bicth!" Jack laughed

"Irish pussy!" Felix said in return. Then we all started laughing.

Time skip in the car

Jack's pov:

I KISSED LILAH. I KISSED LILAH FISCHBACH. I can't wrap my mind around it. We stayed at the fair for a bit. Then we all decided to part ways. Lilah fell asleep in the car. She was curled up in the seat, her hair down and mouth hanging open while quiet little snores escaped.

We pulled up to Lilah's house and Mark was waiting outside. I didn't have the heart to wake her up. I got out of the car "hey man, you mind helping me out getting Lilah?"

"Yeah sure! So how was the fair?" Mark asked as he got up to grab Lilah. I lightly blushed remembering how me and Lilah kissed.

Mark picked Lilah up and took her inside, Mark guestered me to come inside I followed behind him.

He took Lilah upstairs and then all I heard was "NOOO!!! PLEASE NO!" it was Lilah. I ran upstairs and Lilah was on her bed upright and hugging her legs. With Mark beside her comforting her, petting her hair, while pulling her in a tight hug.

Mark's pov:
<rewind about 10 seconds>

I layed Lilah lightly on her bed and then she started yelling. "NOOO!!! PLEASE NO!" She must have remembered Dilon. I quickly went to her and tried to calm her down

"Its okay Lilah it's your brother Mark not him. He can't hurt you now, okay? We are far away from him. I'm here it's okay." I whispered as Jack analyzed what was going on.

She started to steady her breathing so I let her and Jack talk for awhile.

Lilah's pov:

I was really tired and after what just happened I'm more tired than I was before so I took off Jack's jacket and went to my bathroom to change forgetting he was there. Whenever I lied down Jack must have seen my scars because he pulled me upright and looked at me with a sad look.

"Why?"Jack asked "w-why would you do this to yourself Lilah" and so I told him not the half truth the whole truth, He deserved it.

After about half way through the story he started crying. I didn't want to see him like that. And before I knew it I was crying.

I had finished the story and he was speechless he just pulled me into a hug. His hugs were amazing they made me feel like everything was gonna be okay.

He pulled away and put his hand on my shoulder his eyes was bloodshot. "Lilah..." his voice was also raspy "promise me... promise me that as long as I'm here and your family and friends are here for you.. you will NEVER do that's again!" He lightly raised his voice towards the end of the statment.

I pulled him into a hug "I promise"

A/N TIME
Wowie that was a sorta good chapter I felt like I could have done better as All ways please vote, comment all you want, and please suggest to other jacksepticeye fans. So the next two chapters at not updates but they are mandatory so please don't skip the next chapter is a little summary of my next book my markiplierxreader still deciding on a title so I might do a little poll idk love y'all see ya soon byeeeee
Word count: 1178!