_twenty- øne

(I had to XD it is the next day sorry i couldnt think of a part two
The short story is you two went out for ice cream and made a new friend her Name is Ceira. This chapter is gonna start with a mini flashback thing... SO BARE WITH ME DOODS)

Me and Jack were on our way back to the collage building. Making small conversation. Scilence had fell so I decided to break it! "What would happen if a snake ate itself?" I asked and jack laughed.

"Where the hell did that come from?!" He asked sooo confused.

"Somewhere in my brain."

"Things come out of that hollow thing you call a head?" He asked jokingly. I lightly shoved him. He laughed.

"I just assumed that nothing useful came outta that thing. Umm I don't know it would eventually die, because of lack of water and proper food. So they would have to die at some point. Either that or once they digest themselves assuming theyre long enough they would like eat their own shit. Unless they arent long enough... What the heck Lilah how did somthing this complicated come out of that brain?"

"It just comes naturally." I smiled. I guess that through that rant we reached the collage. He walked me to my dorm and grabbed both of my hands and looked at me. He was smiling widely his facal hair was still non existant which I loved teasing him about.

"I had alot of fun tonight." Jack smiled.

"Me too." Then jack started leaning in. I giggled and put my finger on his lips. "No kissing on the first date." I smirked and he eternally rolled his eyes. I smiled and pecked his cheek. "Goodnight." And without another word said I closed thedoor and chuckled. For the rest of the night all I could think of was Jack. The same thought swimming in my mind. 'He still likes me.'

Morning- Lilah's pov:

I heared my alarm beep like crazy. Yay it's sundayyyyy! I had only afew classes today mostly just a 2 hour long lecture. So this was gonna be funnn note the scarsum. I finally decided to get up with a groan. I felt like garbage. I hadn't went back to my dorm late at all, I had gotten here only at 10:39. So I got clothes out of my closet. Sam wasn't here so I assume she was with her boyfriend.

I went to the bathroom, put on my playlist (my playlists where dad, Mark, jack, and me), then hopped into the shower. After my refreshing shower I stepped out I dryed myself off, wrapped a towel around me and then started blow-drying my hair. Once I was done with that I somehow got the knots outta my hair.

I just slapped on a pair of ripped faded jeans and a f/c shirt. Then I put my hair in a little bun. (If you have short hair then do whatever)
After I had brushed my teeth and all the hygiene nessesites done I grabbed my backpack and headed out the door.

I walked down the doorm halls daydreaming about last night. There were girls whispering behind me. And I may or may not have over heard them.

Did you hear about Addie and Mr. Dreyfuss? Addie said that she went to his place last night and had a few drinks and... Ya know. Said one girl. She sounded like she was from Addie's little 'squad'. I honestly feel bad that she doesnt have any REAL friends.

'No way! That is a total skanky thing to do. I bet she couldnt pass the class so she persuaded him to have her pass.' Said the other girl. That is some juicy stuff! Maybe it'll come in handy.

Soon the two voices faded and I was now in the common room. Then there she was, the she-devil herself.

Addie.

Attempting to ignore her I keep my eyes low and my path strait. But then the world looked down on me and said 'screw you Lilah'.

She stopped me "I saw you with leprechaun last night. What was his name again..." She snobily stated, her bleach blonde hair twirling around that bony finger of hers.

"His name is Jack now if you will ever so kindly let me through I have a lecture to attend to." I tried to advance forward bit she blocked my path.

"So are you two like a thing. Ya know a loser with a loser. Its good you found your place in the popularity pyramid. Good for you." She said the last bit like she was advocating a little kid for winning 3rd place.

"Like you're any better I mean a student with a teacher. And you're right about the pyrimid im right above you at least im not some skank." I was shocked by the venom in my voice. But I kept the act and shot a challanging glare at her not daring to break it. Crossing my arms and furroing my brows.

She ignored my comment. She didnt deny it so seems that a roumor can be true! "At least I don't look like what the cat dragged in every day." She shot me the same look mirrioring my body.

"At least my face isnt 80 precent plastic and 20 precent makeup. And unlike you I didnt use daddy's money to get here. Its somthin' called earning it. You should try it sometime." I smirked.

She stood there in the same stance as before. Waiting for me to back down or until she came up with a comeback.

Then a new voice came into the conversation. "Whats going on here?" It was Jack with a confused look on his face.

I kept my eyes glued to Addie's hazle eyes. "Nothing, she was jist about to leave." I stated not moving my eyes.

She rolled her eyes "Whatever, the smell of garbage was starting to burn my nose." She snickered crinkling her nose, and walked away making sure she made contact with my shoulder.

Once I knew she was gone I exhaled relaxing my sholders. Jack wraped an arm around my waist his touch making me loosen up. "What was that all about? All that shit that I just witnessed."

I let out a breath-like chuckle. "Come on lets just go to class.

Okay so guys... I think im gonna not update for a bit. Theres just alot of things going on right no in my life and i need a little mental health break. But i will be making extra chapters so that you'll always have somthing to read! I will also be working on alot of drafts. So wish me luck. As always vote, comment and suggest to friends. *throws you candyi YOU ARE ALL LOVELY AND BEAUTIFUL! BAI

Word count (with a/n): 1156

By the way the next chapter is in addies pov to get a real look at her. And boy oh boy is it... NO SPOILERS! BAI BAI