_twelve

Lilah's pov:

While I was waiting for Jack to show up I went inside to get (fave flavor) popsicle. Whenever I walked out of the door Jack was in his mom's car waiting with a stupid smile on his face. "Where the fuck is my popsicle!?!"

"You don't get one" then he faked a sad face.

Jack's pov:

She looked beautiful. She walked to the car and sat inside.

"Lets go!" She said excitedly. I gently pressed the gas going a bit slow. "Why the hell are you going so slow?!" She complained. I chuckled and pointed at her seatbelt. She sighed rolling her eyes and pulled the seatbelt over her. Whenever I heard the click I went faster (the speed limit).

"You ready?!" I screamed in excitement.

"You bet your ass I am! So are we meeting Felix there or are we taking them there?"

"We are meeting them there, let's turn up the raido!" As I turned the dial I heard 'shut up and dance' and Lilah started singing along at the top of her lungs.

"Oh don't you dare look back just keep your eyes on me I said your holding back she said SHUT UP AND DANCE WITH ME this woman is my destiny she said oh oh oh SHUT UP AND DANCE WITH ME"

So I decided to sing along "we were victims of the night the chemical physical kryptonite helpless to the base and the faded light we were bound to get together bound to get together"

☆♡A few more hours of terrible singing♡☆

Lilah's pov:

Jack turned down the radio. I guess he was gonna say somthing. And as if he read my thoughts he snapped me back into reality.

"So Lilah what are ya gonna ride?"

"I wanna ride all the fast rides!" I said childishly. He chuckled and waved to Felix and Marzia and parked.

"So Lilah you ready to have the best time of your life!" Felix asked

"Hells yeah! Jack can I get on your back?"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Pwease"

"You won't shut up if I don't either" he said jokingly.

"Nope" I said popping up the P.

He rolled his eyes and ran in front of me laughing and bent over so I could get on his back. I jumped onto his back and we both giggled. I wrapped my arms around his neck and closed my eyes taking in his amazing sent he smelled amazing like (What you think Jack smells like). It dealt like everything was in slow motion a place in time where I could forget about all my worries I was happy and so was everybody around that I could see. I was snapped out of my fantasy as we ran forward to the ticket booth.

It was my turn to pay for my ticket, as I pulled out my wallet Jack stopped me. "Nope, I am paying for you."

"No, your not"

"Yes I am, I'm the one who dragged you out here so I'm paying"

"Ughggg finnnne!!" I sighed. After we all payed for or tickets I went back on Jack's back.

"So Lilah what do you wanna ride first?" Jack asked.

"What is that ride that spins around what is it called?" I pointed to the dinasour ride.

"Dizzy dinos?" Marzia awnsered.

I snapped my fingers "that's it let's ride that one!" I said poking at Jack's face.

"Ok me and Marzia are going on the Ferris wheel." Felix yelled as marzia pulled his arm.

"Lessss gooooo" I said as Jack ran forward to the ride.

Jack's pov:

We sat inside the little dinosaur and the ride started slowly spinning. I grabbed the spinner in the center and started spinning us in a circle going faster and faster.

Me and her started laughing harder and harder till she started snorting.

My eyes were wide "di-did you j-just snort?!?!" My laughter was in controllable now.

"S-SHUT UP" she kept snorting uncontrollably with little fits of laughter. The ride started to slow down. We had to catch our breath. Whenever we walked out we almost fell from being dizzy.

Once we could finally walk we went to the cotton candy stand. (If u don't like cotton candy just change it) Then we just continued on our way to the rest of the fair.

A/N TIME
Sorry for the short chapter. I have finally decided that I am going to do a markiplierxreader after this book it will be good at least I hope it will be. Vote and comment what you thought of this chapter. Please suggest to fellow jacksepticeye fans. Yet again a short chapter this time. Love you all. And i will see all you dudes IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!
-KPG
Word count: 797