_twenty-two

Jack and I where just im my dorm while Sam was out. I was playing a game on my phone, losing more than succeeding. And Jack had his head laying on my stomach listening to music. "Lilah i believe you are my new pillow." Jack chuckles whilst looking at me with my nose scrunched up, being mad at the game.

"I am seirously debating on throwing my phone across this room." I grumbled, souly focused on me losing.

Jack chuckles "Is it that bad?"

"Oh yes and worse!" I snicker and quickly glance at Jack then back at the game.

I died!

I frustratingly slam my phone on my bed. And grunt, blowing a peice of my hair out of my face.

I heard jack start to crack up. "Whats so funny?!" I breathlessly chuckle.

"You look adorable when your angry." Jack laughed. Soon i joined in.

"Good thing I look adorable. You look like a constipated koala when you're angry." I joke through my laughter. Jack laughed harder at my words.

He shrugged. "Hey, they cancel each other out."

The two of us calm down eventually, catching our breaths. It was silence between us, the only sound being our heavy breathing. The two of us stared up at the ceiling, tracing the patterns on it.

"We should build a fort." Jack blurts.

"What?" I giggle at his randomness.

Instead of replying, he quickly stands up, looking for anything he could use for the fort.

"So we're really doing this?" I sighed getting up.

He nodded his head violently, "Yeah why not!"

The man had a good point so I piled up all the blankets in one pile, and all the pillows in another. "Okay so i say we use the pillows and the bed as support and then one blanket as some sort of roof."

Jack nodded in agreement and we got started. We both attempted to make the pillows stand so that we would have a solid foundation. Then we had to attempt to KEEP the pillows standing.

"Damn it, can you work for me just this once." Jack stated, clearly frustrated.

"No, look, you gotta do it like this." I walked over to where he was working and adjusted the pillow that he was working on, whilst Jack was watching my actions very closely.

Soon the pillow was standing. "I have the magic touch." I smiled and went back to the pillow i was working on.

Then we got a big light blanket and sat it on the fort as a roof. "And there!" Jack piped up immeaditly crawling inside the fort, i followed in soon after.

While i was crawling in the fort jack shined his phone flashlight at me. I hovered my hand over my eyes while holding my up my weight with the other hand. "Get that light outta my face you asshole!" I chuckled whilst crawling in the rest of the way and plopping myself next to Jack on my bed.

"Im not the asshole, you are." Jack chuckled, wrapping an arm around my shoulder.

"Is it gonna be like one of thoes relationships?" I asked, a small smile forming on my face.

"What do you mean bu 'one of thoes relationships'?" Jack asked looking at me, knitting his brows together.

"When you swear at eachother, but its more of a term of endearment." I explained looking back at Jack.

"Well Lilah it seems that it is." Jack smiled connecting our foreheads.

"Then so be it." I chuckled placing a quick kiss on his lips. "My little irish man." Then my smile grew larger.

"Har har har, my little lassy." Jack smile was as big as mine as he spoke with a hint of irish in his tone. 

And for the rest of the night we just sat, enjoying eachothers company.

GUYYYYYSSSS I HAVE LIKE NO MOTERE IDEAS FOR THIS BOOOOK SO I THINK ILL END IT HERE AND WRITE AN EPOLUGE ALL IN ONE NIGHT????

YEAH THATS WHAT ILL DO I MIGHT COME BACK AND RE WRITE IRT BUT THERE IS TOO MUCH GOING ON RIGHT NOW!!!