_ninteen

Lilah's POV:

Finally my last class. This was the class I have with all my friends. I sat next to Jack and Kellie. "Hey idot." Jack smiled.

"Hey dumbass." I laughed.

"Hey I'm not dumb I'm special." Jack explained.

"Sure ya are... Special ED." I laughed.

"Just sit down you idot." Kellie laughed.

I say down and continued to talk about dumb shit with my friends. Then Mr. Clark came in the class. He was one of those teachers who told too much about their personal life.

Like once he told us all about his tinder date and we did like no work. It was great.

"Damn Mr. Clark you look rough, what happened?" A kid in the front asked. We all knew how to get him started.

"Well my landlord kicked me out..." And the rambling began.

I got bored and started doodling in my notebook. Soon enough jack started doodling on my notebook as well. Then we were just writing notes and shit to each other.

J~ so how are you and your roommate getting along?

L~ Fine I guess. She gave me the privilege to call her Sam, Haha!

J~ that is such a privilege Lilah, you should be great full!

Jack chuckled, and I shoved his shoulder making him silently laugh.

L~ oh I know right I can hardly contain myself! What about you and your roommate?

J~ they're really cool and funny. I guess the opposite of you!

L~ watch it Seán William!

J~ hey Lilah I was wondering if you maybe wanted to go ice skating this weekend?

L~ Oh to watch you fail and fall? Of corse!

J~ ha ha ha that was so funny I forgot to laugh. And for your information Ms. Fishbach I'm a professional at ice skating. I asked you just to be nice.

L~ then yeah I'd love to :)

J~ Mr.Clark is still rambling?!? Man his life really IS SAD!

L~ I know right, like how many tragic life stories can one man have?

J~ ITS A NEW RECORD

The I felt a nudge on my shoulder, I internally rolled my eyes it was Scott. I gave him a fake genuine smile, wanting to continue my notes with Jack. "Yeah?"

He glanced over my shoulder and cracked a smile. I was confused till he reached behind me and snatched the notes that me and  Jack's notes. I tried to take them as quick as I could, but Scott was quicker, and he extended his arms so that I couldn't reach. "Scott, give it to me now." I whispered.

He turned his head to me, mouth agape. He looked a mix of hurt, sad and angry. Then he gave me the note and raised his hand. "Yes Scott" Mr.Clark pointed to him.

"May I use the lavatory Mr. Clark?"

"Yes of course." Mr.Clark granted. And then Scott rushed to the what I was assuming the restroom. I looked at Jack he had the same confused look on his face.

"So umm Lilah," Jack cleared his throat, Was he nervous? "The ice skating thing..."

"I know I know it's not like a date, and that you just wanna stay friends-" Jack stopped me in mid sentence.

"No that's the reason I asked you. Lilah, I still have feelings for you. The day we broke up, I felt like a piece of shit. So I started avoiding you because I thought that you hated my guts. So I thought if getting a new girlfriend would help... and it did for a bit but then she did some messed up stuff and I realized the only time I was happy in a relationship was when I was with you." Jack looked up from his hands and silently chuckled. "I know it sounds cheesy and cliche, but it's true."

I smiled ear to ear "Jack..." I was cut off by the bell. He stood up, I practically jumped up and hugged him. He hugged him. "I'd love to go on a date with you Seán  William." I whispered in his ear, broke the hug and left class.

Jack's POV:

WOW I have a date with Lilah, and not like a date where she doesn't know it's a date. Like a actual date! I walked out of class trying to catch Lilah then someone pulled me back by the collar of my shirt. It was Scott. He looked pissed off. "What's up with you!?" I asked very confused.

"Oh I think you know." He stated bluntly. I was confused till he slapped me across the face. "You knew that I liked Lilah, didn't you?!" He slapped me again.

"Dude if I knew then I wouldn't have asked her out if I knew. Now get the hell off me." I shoved him. He backed up slightly but then punched me. Anger filled me and I punched back. He kicked me in the gut, I went down and he kneed me in the face. I got up and wiped my bloody nose. Then started swinging, I hit him multiple times in the face then he grabbed my arms and threw me on the ground. Then got on top of me and punched me in the eye. 'That's gonna leave a mark'.

At this point people were encouraging the fight. He hit me a few more times until I heard a voice. "SCOTT STOP IT NOW!" it was Lilah. Scott looked over and got off me.

"Whatever, you can have her." He kicked me in the side and walked off.

Lilah ran to me and helped me up. "Come on let's get you cleaned up." Lilah said and walked me becide me. We walked outside and she sat me on a bench. And pulled out a tissue and handed it to me. I took it, put it up to my nose and tilted my head back. She sat down beside me. "So what happened?" She softly spoke.

"Apparently he was upset that I asked you out. And then he hit me, I got mad and hit him back. Then it was just a full on brawl."

She pursed her lips as if she was thinking. "Let me see your eye." I put my head down. "Keep the tissue on your nose." She gently touched my hand putting the tissue back on my nose. Then she put her attention back on my eye. She put her hand on my cheek and grazed her thumb under my eye. I hissed in pain, she pulled away her thumb and looked at my eye. "That's gonna be a black eye."

"Thanks Lilah." I smiled.

"It's no problem, I'll talk to Scott later." She sheepishly smiled.

Okay imma leave it there. I'm so sorry for not updating.
I'm just going through a lot at the moment. But good news
YOU AND JACK ARE BACK TOGETHER!!! YAYYYYY
*gives you guys a shit ton of candy* CELEBRATIONNNNN!!!
WELL VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE YOU BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE HOPEFULLY THE NEW UPDATE WILL BE COMING SOON

Till next time my lovelies ❤️
-Kellie

Word count including a/n: 1181

💙❤️