_four

I wake up with the biggest headache ever. Man last night was like hell. I haven't had that dream in a while. I get up and walk into my bathroom, and take some aspirin.

'Wait what time is it. 3:56! I just went to sleep like 3 hours ago! Uggggg BACK TO BED.'

I think to myself as I just flop on my bed. I toss and turn for about an hour.

'Okay since I can't SLEEP let's get some coffee.'

I slide down the rail on the steps and go to the kitchen. I see Mark he has 2 mugs. "I heard your bed squeak when you got up. So here."

He pushed the mug tward me. I took the cup and sipped it. "So what happened last night?" Mark asked I just rolled my eyes

"Another nightmare."
"Wow you haven't had one of those in a while."
"That's what I said... I mean thought."
"What was it about?"
"Dilon."
"Wanna talk about it?"

I nodded then I told him what I saw, heard, and felt. Once I had told him he was in shock.

"My dreams haven't been this detalive before, so I don't know."
"What happened after that."
"I woke up screaming."
"Oh yeah but I mean when you went back to sleep" Mark asked
"I had a dream from when we were little." I lied
"Which one"
"The sour gummy worms."
"Oh yeah our band. Mr. Berry could play mean tambourine!" He was talking about our band as kids.

Mom walks down the stairs "Hey sweetie wanna go to the store with me to get school supplies for Monday?" I had almost forgot how school starts on Monday. It was Friday. Since we only needed the bare minimum I had agreed and went upstairs to get dressed.

I put on my favorite dressy outfit. And walked down stairs. Mark was washing the mugs.

"Wish me luck."
"In that case come give your big brother a big hug."
"Ok... For one you are only 20 seconds older than me, for two not with those hands." he had soap all over his hands.
"Ok for one I'm still older! For two fine I will hug you later." then I ran out of the house. Then I dozed off in the car.

Lilah's day dream:

"Lilah come on over here" it was Dilon. This was our first date. He had taken me to the carnival. "Which one do you want?" Dilon gestures to the stuffed animals. It was one of those dart games where you had to pop balloons. I pointed to the HUGE bear almost as big as me. He raised his eyebrows. Then shrugged. Pop, pop, pop,pop!
"WE HAVE A WINNER!" The man handed Dilon the bear. I went to reach for it as we walked away. He pulled it away.
"Nope. Ye has to pay a toll" he said in a pirate voice.
"What be the toll?" I said also in a pirate voice. He grabbed my hand and pulled me behind a game.
"The toll be this" and he gave me a kiss. All little teasing taste. Then I pulled him in again this time it wasn't a teasing taste. It was long and meaningful. Then he kissed back harder. He cupped his hands around my face. His lips were so soft. He had the sensational taste of cotton candy and mint. Then his hands moved around me and I had melted into his arms. I had almost fell because I was on my tippy toes. But his strong grip had caught me. I wanted to stay in this moment forever. But I pulled away for air.
"Arrg missy here be your prize" he said it made me laugh. I made him hold him on his shoulder. Then he took me by the hand and we enjoyed our day. That day was the best day of my life it was my first date, first kiss, first time I had tried funnel cake, and... MY FIRST GIANT FUCKING BEAR.
............ End of day dream................