_seven

Once those words uttered from his lips I had hung up, then called Jack. He said he would give me a ride. I walked up to my room and changed into my skinny jeans, an MCR shirt, then my grey heel ankle boots. Jack was waiting right outside with the keys to his dad's dodge. "Hop in!" he said in his usual happy peppy voice. We hoped in and he started driving, then to break the silence he asked: "So Lilah where are we going?"

"The Hospital."

"Why there if you don't mind me asking?"

"It's Mark he's in the hospital."

"WOW! What happened?"

"Well..." I take a deep breath. "Tyler, Amy, and Mark went out drinking. Then after a few drinks, Mark threw up. So he thought it was because he consumed too much alcohol. But after that, Mark passed out barely breathing. So, Tyler called the ambulance. " Tears were stinging my eyes. I sucked back my tears I didn't want to cry in front of Jack. I don't want to lose Mark. What if something's wrong with him. What if he's in pain, what if he's scared, what if it is THAT BAD! I had kept spiraling till I started weeping.

Then I felt a bit of pressure on my shoulder. it was Jack's hand.

"Lilah don't cry. He'll be okay. It will all be all right I promise." he said sympathetically. I snuffled and nodded. I grabbed my legs and pulled them into my chest, and repeated slowly... it will be all right ... 

" We are here"

"Good, let's go!" We walked inside. we came to a stop at the receptionist.  

"Name of the patient, or are you the patient?"

" im here to see Mark... Mark Fishbach. He came in here earlier with a Tyler and Amy."

" Room 349 first door to your right on floor number 4!" She groaned. I don't know why tho, she didn't have to climb 4 flights of stairs.

~~~~ 15 minutes of being lost later XD~~~~

"MARK THANK GOD YOU'RE OKAY!!" I came into a big ole hug and he hugged back.

" Of course I'm okay Tiny. Hey, how did you get here anyway? "

"Oh Jack drove me here" I took a glance at Jack. He smiled and waved. Mark had a suspicious look on his face. "JESUS MARK NOT LIKE THAT" I laughed and shoved his shoulder. Then the doctor motioned toward us. Amy, Tyler, Jack and I walked to him. 

"Mark will be fine he just needs to stay for a week or two for tests and such."

"THANK GOD" we all sighed in unison.

"Wellll.... we don't know for sure but from the story and some small tests, we come to believe that his enzymes weren't working well"

" In English please" Mark said in the background.

" It means your body cand breakdown alcohol like my body can. This would cause him to have a little 'heart-attack' If your friend here didn't call when he did he could have died in a matter of minutes!" I was stunned and hurt at those words then there was a burning pain in my chest. Fear. The nurse tapped her wrist. He exhaled and nodded. "Well visiting hours are over so please say your goodbyes to Mr. Fishbach, and on the bottom floor you can see out visiting hours." Right when I had turned I saw his heartbeat race. tears in my eyes I tried to run to mark but someone was holding me back. It was Jack. I tried to pull away after a few seconds later I gave up and pulled him into a hug. My tears were staining his grey t-shirt. He kept rubbing my head and whispering that sentence again. "It will be okay. I promise." 

Jack Then led me to the truck and took me to the house. "Go clean yourself up then me and you can go get some coffee to relieve some stress."

"Jack I...I can't"

"NOPE TO LATE I INSIST!!!" he popped up the P. I rolled my eyes and agreed. Then i went to do my makeup and change.