_fourteen

"Oh I promised myself I wouldn't cry!" Mom said as I was about to drive to the airport for collage.

"Mom I'll be fine okay? I promise as soon as I land I'll call. Love you" I hugged her tightly and kissed her on the cheek. Then moved down to Mark.

"Hey Tiny" Mark smiled with arms wide open. I mashed him into a hug and sat his chin on my head. "I know your just visiting for a few days but take care of her, kay bro?"

"Will do." He pulled apart from the hug and sat a piece of paper in my palm.

"What's this?"

"Call it" I looked at the paper and there was a phone number on it.

"Why?" I asked

"Just call it whenever you land."

"Okay.... but how do I know that this isn't a physcopath who murders everyone who contacts them"

He rolled his eyes "JUST CALL THEM"

"Okay fine if it'll shut you up!"

"YAYYYYYYY!!!!" Mark cheered. Then I gave him one last hug. Then I was off in the car. I wonder who he wants me to call.

Mark was visiting from collage. Me and him stayed connected but, mom hasn't seen much of him. His channel has gotten bigger than it was before. We had all took different paths I'm going into collage to be a (any job that involves math).

I forgot what Mark was doing. And Jack never did tell me anything not even where he was going. We lost our connection afew months ago because of the fight we had.

I snapped out of thought whenever I was close to the airport. I parked the car and dragged my luggage to a seat.

I don't know how airports work so you are now asleep on the plane

Lilah's dream:

(You and Jack dated for about 5 months after the kiss so this is the last day you two dated aka issa fight not physical just verbal)

Jack and I had just went out bowling and he was driving me home. We reached my house he stopped and I stepped out along with himself.

"Jack I gotta tell you something" I said turning and facing him. I grabbed his hands.

"Well I'm just gonna have to listen to what you gotta tell me" Jack smiled.

"I applied for NYU. Last week I still haven't gotten a response from them so it's not official yet but..." I said hesitantly.

Jack dropped my hands. "W-what... what about us Lilah? If your over in New York and I'm still over here then how will we work?"

I pressed my hands on his chest but he quickly jerked away. "Jack there are so many ways. We have calls, texting, skype-" I was cut off by Jack.

"Skype really that's all! Have you ever been in a long distance relationship before Lilah?! A long distance relationship is-is like dating a ghost! There is no love in a long distance relationship! It's like you know nothing about the real world!"

I scoffed "Really your telling me this, that I don't know anything about reality! The girl who was beaten, raped, lied to and God knows what else!" Tears started to roll down my cheeks. And my throat was getting hoarse. I could see tears well up in Jack's eyes too.

"And you said last week! When were you planning on telling me this Lilah!? Why didn't you tell me!? I-" I cut Jack off.

"Maybe because I'm terrified of l loosing you!! Did you ever think of that!!"

"You wouldn't loose me but it's like your ditching out on our plans!!"

"I never diched out on our plans!!"

"Like this is what our 10th date right, well it would have been like our 20th date but you were always busy. That is a tremendous explanation of dicthing out on our plans! You know what fuck it you do you and I do me."

"So that's it were done?"

"I guess so!"

Then me and Jack walked into different paths he then slammed his car door and drove off into the night.

I walked into the house with my hair a mess, eyes blood shot, and my mascara running. Harold my step-dad walked up to me. And then pulled me into a bear hug. Me and him talked about what happened and it was all okay.

I wish it was Mark but it was his first month in collage I didn't wanna bug him by calling. Plus he would have gotten mad. And Harold really cleared it all up.

Dream over.....

I never did make it to NYU. The flights attendant shook my shoulder "Miss we are getting ready to land" she said quietly and polietly. I nodded and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes.

Like I said idk how flight stuff works so you are now Infront of your/Jacks collage. Just to be clear u haven't seen Jack yet.

"Yeah mom... Uh huh... Love you too byeee" I then quickly hung up the phone before she could think of anything else to say. Then took in a deep breath. I put my hand in my back pocket to try to calm my nerves. Then I felt the paper Mark gave me. I shoved it back in my pocket and I would call later.

I walked up to the front desk so that I could get my dorm key.

"What's your name sweetie?" the woman at the desk asked.

"L-lilah LeeAnn Ficshbach"

"Room 550" the lady said as she handed me the key

"Thanks"

I walked up to my dorm room and in locked it.

"So your my roommate?" A girl on one side of the room said.

"Guess so. I'm Lilah."

The girl rose from the bed and walked over to me "Samantha, but my friends call me Sam"

"OK nice to meet you Sam"

"I said my friends call me Sam to you I'm Samantha"

I rolled my eyes and walked to my side of the dorm. Then Samantha spoke slinging a backpack on her. "I'll be out. Don't wait up."

Then with out a response from me she was out the door.

"Okay let's just personalize my side till my first class." I sighed and in buckled my trunk and pulled out my stuff.

A/N TIME
I'm so sorry I haven't updated in awhile. I lost my phone and I bought me a little cheap one. But oh well. The fighting scene is 50 from the movie 'If I Stay' it's amazing. But the rest was me😝. Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter. Y'all know the drill, vote comment and suggest to other fans of Jack. I'll see y'all in the next chapter. Love you all.
Word count: 1159!