_fifteen

Lilah's pov:

I took in a deep breath "okay Lilah first day lets try not to screw it up." I opened up the big door to my class then sat down in a random seat. The butterflies in my stomach where going insane. There was a girl next to me she looked like a nice person.

She had long blonde hair. Big blue eyes. And brown glasses. She was writing down notes. So I decided to do the same and wrote down what's on the board.

After what seemed like 30 minutes I was done. The girl next to me was done before me. Then she faced me and stuck out her hand. "I'm Kellie"
(^That's my name I really wanted me in this book somehow haha)

I took her hand into a firm handshake "Lilah, nice to meet you"

After afew minutes of discussing ourselves the professor started talking. So we went back to our notes .

Jacks pov:

Me and my best friend Brennan was talking about the random shit we usually talk about. Then Mr.Bonar interrupted us.

"Sean do you have any questions?"

"No Mr.Boner." then everyone in class laughed

"Its pronounced bo~nar, for the thousandth time Sean."

"Ah I see okay I'll try not to let it happen again."  "Mr.Boner" I chuckled. Mr.Bonar clinched his fists, Took afew deep breaths, then he went back to teaching.

Brennan and me shared our laughs then started writing down what Mr.Bonar was writing on the board. I laughed to myself, I loved to get a rise outta him.

About after afew minutes of writing down notes my phone buzzed. I pulled it out, mark was texting me.

Mark: Heyyyy

Me: aye

Mark: it's so boring here

Jack: why don't you torture your sister

Mark: she left for collage today :(

Lilah was in collage now I wonder where?

Jack: oh really

Jack: dude I'll call ya later gotta take notes

Mark: FINNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEE

I put my phone in my pocket and all of my memories with Lilah was flooding back to me. I still like her don't get me wrong. It broke heart the second i walked away I wanted to go back and apologize.

Then my favorite memory of me and Lilah played in my mind, our first date...

Jacks memory:

Me and Lilah were walking hand in hand down the dock with soft serve in our other hands. It was late so all we heard was boats coming and going along, our  laughter, and the sound of nature.

Whenever we reached the end of the dock we both sat down on the edge and stuck our feet in the water.

"I feel like at any minute a fish is gonna come at me and nibble on my toes" I chuckled. Lilah shrugged then took a bite out of her waffle cone. Hers was (your favorite ice cream flavor) mine was plain vanilla.

The moonlight was glistening on the water. But all I was doing was looking at Lilah. How the moonlight brought out the shimmer in her eyes. How whenever she smiled her two front teeth were slightly over lapsing.

Then Lilah snapped me out of my daydream. She had a good smile on her face. "Why are you staring at me?" She giggled.

"Because your beautiful"

"Wow that was corny" she laughed and started snorting. Whenever she snorted she covered up her mouth then all i saw was her glistening eyes.

Then the laughter died and we just sat there looking at the moon.

"Why are oranges called oranges because they are orange, but bananas aren't called yellows whenever they are yellow" Lilah asked out of the blue.

"Leave it to you to ask the weirdest shit" I laughed. "I don't know I guess because that's just how it is"

"Good point" Lilah responded.

I was snapped out of my memory. Brennan tapped my shoulder "dude there's a newbie in class"

"Don't we always." I rolled my eyes. Continuing on with my notes.

"No bro it's a chick this time."

"So... Is that supposed to change anything" I awnser.

"Can you just take a break from the stupid notes to show some students school spirit by waving"

"I'd rather not." I awnser again a bit more irritated.

"One little wave won't hurt" Brennan pleaded. I rolled my eyes. He turned to the 'new chick'.

Lilah's pov:

I looked up from my notes to copy down mentally what the professor had wrote down. Whenever I saw something. I took my attention to a man waving at someone. Was it me?

I slightly waved and smiled. He went to talk to the man beside him. He was wearing a black hat and a black button up shirt. His hair was a faded blue/green color.

"Hey Kellie, who is that down there?" I asked the human next to me.

"Those two" she giggled "the blonde idiot is Brennan he's cool. And the green haired dude is... I think it's Sean or Jack I'm not sure?"

The name sent chills down my spine. Bringing back so many memories.

Must be a different Jack.

Then I went back to my notes.

Jack's pov:

I look up so Brennan will shut up she was looking down at what I was guessing is notes. Then I turned back around.

"There ya happy" I said attending to my notes. Then I glanced at the clock, 5 more minutes!

Then all of a sudden Mr. Bonar spoke "any questions?" I guess a person raised their hand. "Ah yes Mrs...."

"Lilah... Umm so I don't understand how you got 26÷21+9-x=50 on number 12-A?"

Lilah...

I stopped everything I was doing and started to turn around but Mr.Bonar stopped me "Jack I suggest if you wanna pass this year you better pay attention"

I rolled my eyes and turned around.

Jeez...

A/N TIME

so I know I haven't published in awhile so imma try to do a weekly thing like publish every Friday. I just really haven't been motivated lately.
But im gonna start pushing myself. You know the drill vote, comment, and share this story. AND I WILL SEE ALL YOU DUDES IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!

Word count: 1038