_nine

Quick A/N:
So in this chapter it is 5 weeks later. Imma update you on what has went down...
- Mark is better
- Jack and you have gotten close (get your mind outta the gutter lol)
-Jack, Mark and you are getting to know each other better
-you now attend your new school and like it but you hate the uniforms (grey pants/skirts and maroon tops)
-SENIOR YEAR!
-SUPRISE mom and dad are arguing over you and Mark and are at lots more business trips
-ANOTHER SHOCKER you and Mark have made and edited more videos
- you started up your channel again, (your channel name)
- you have also befriended a stray (cat or dog)
So... let's get started.
Lilah's pov:

I woke up with a huge pain In my neck. I walked downstairs and fixed me some coffee. Slid on some slippers, put some turkey in a bowl and went to feed (random animal name)
. Then I played with them. I got chilly so I went inside.

Buzzt buzzt bz- it was my phone as I picked up my phone I looked at the caller I'D: GREENIE. A smile creeped up on my face. Then I finally awnsered.

"HEY WEIRDO!!!"

"Jeesus jack do you have no other volume than loud and silent."

"Jeeze Lilah it's called extremely loud and super loud!" Jack joked I could hear a smile come on his face. I chuckled.
"I was thinking maybe we could play some video games today? If you want."

"For a video?"

"If you want."

"Greenie you should know the answer to that allready."

"So I should go ahead and set up the things for today's video?"

"DUH!!"

"NOW LOOK WHO'S YELLING NOW MISSY"

"Oh no you are wearing off on me" I gasped jokingly.

"MUAHAHA MY PLAN FOR A CLONE IS NOW IN SYNC. OOPS you were not supposed to hear that."

"Yeah yeah. You sure your mom won't mind?"

"Of course not she would love to meet you, plus she will be going shopping here soon."

"Okay I'm getting dressed be there in a minute"

"OKAY BYYYEEEEE!!!!!"

"WOW OKAY R.I.P EAR-DRUMBS.Bye" Then I hung up.

Jack's pov:

I hung up my phone and looked at the ID: LILAH💜. Before I told mom what was going on I needed to set some ground rules.

"HEY MA!"

"in here" she said. I walked to the living room. "Is she coming?" She asked quite eagerly.

"Yes but... No showing her baby pictures okay?"

"Fine"

"Okay I'm gonna straighten up a bit." I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a garbage bag then picked up all the cans and wrappers. Then I realized I still needed clothes on. All I had on was my flamingo shorts on (I had to lol fellow jacksepticeye fans will understand 😂). So I rushed upstairs to my room to put on some basketball shorts and a grey t-shirt. Then I set up the video stuff. Before I knew it she was at the door.

She was wearing jeans with a mini jean jacket and a red shirt and to top it all off a little brown beanie. Her nose was red same as her cheeks. Little bits of snow was caught in her hair. It was very close to winter time. She walked into the house and gave me a hug.

"Jesus Lilah you are so cold" I said then hugged back.
"Your hugs are always warm though." she shrugged and set her jacket on the back if the couch.

"JACK IS THAT HER" my mom shouted excitedly.

"Yeah ma this is her." She ran from her room to the living room. She caught a glimpse of her and introduced herself.

"You can call me ma or mom if you want when I'm called by my real name it just makes me feel older than I should. So Jack this is the famous Lilah."

"Ma..."

"Oh so I'm famous in the Mclouglin household."

"Oh yes I simply can't get him to talk about anything else. 'Ma you will never believe what me Mark and Lilah did today' 'Ma today I made another video with Lilah-" Ma gushed. I cut her off.

Lilah's pov:

"Dont you have to go to the grocery store? " Jack cut off his mom from more embarrassing details. I giggled. Jack was as red as a tomato. Jack's mom nodded and she went to the car. Then I started bursting into extreme fits of laughter.

"What's so fucking funny!" Jack chuckled then started tickling me which didn't make anything better. I started snorting. "What the hell!" Jack howled in laughter.

I calmed down a bit, so did Jack. His eyes were sparkling. His face was as red as ever. Instead of his green hair it was brown. He had a little bit of a stubble on his chin.

"LETS GET STARTED FOLLOW ME!" Jack said in his usual happy peppy voice. Then he took me to the recording room.

"What are we playing today?" I asked. Jack slowly lifted up (your favorite video game). I smiled in joy.

A/N TIME!!
So guys I hope you liked this chapter I'm gonna start putting word count at the end of my author notes. New phone cash update is the same as last chapter. I'M SORRY GUYS OKAY! I just have alot on my plate. With band camp, my fucking cousin wanting me to stay over all the time, and then me doing chores for $$. ugggggggg. I'm so sorry I'll try as hard as possible. I love y'all. 950 words!
-till next time my lovelies 🤘✌💖