_three

So guys in this chapter or any dream you have in this story the italasized words is what she is thinking to herself in real life not in the dream Kay? I promise this chapter is rated pg or PG-13 idk. Matters your perspective. Nothing sexual or thematic.
~kellie

"Ugggg my feet are killing me!!"
"You're the one who wanted to go to the cafe." Mark commented.
"Well I'm gonna head to bed, night love ya." I tell Mark as I head upstairs. I Slide into my sweatpants and a crop top, then I drift off into a deep sleep.

Lilah's nightmare/memory:
"Come on Lilah bear" I heard a familiar voice say. It was Dilon. (Lilah dreams her memories)
"Coming!" I ran over to his grasp and he puts his arm around me. I'm gasping for air.
"Here Lilah bear, drink this." He hands me a Coke and I chug it like my life depended on it. "Wow you must have been thirsty!"

I nodded. His hands slide down my arm down til' he grabbed a hold of my pinkie. "So 'madam where to next?" He said in his British voice impression. I chuckled softly.

"Can't we just drive come and I'll drive?"
"First of all yeah just drive around we can do that, Second of all no way missy you are way too drunk." I started to feel woozy and light headed. He was right I guess. I barely had one cup of beer that night he had none tho so I didn't want to take any chances.

The car drove a bit longer till we stopped at his place. "Babe can we just stop here and sleep? I'll take the couch." He asked. I nodded sleepily. He saw I was very tired so he picked me up. When we were inside he stood me up and gave me a kiss on the lips. Then lowered down to my neck.

"Can I just go to sleep?" He didn't listen he kept kissing me and going lower. I shoved him. "Stop it Dilon!" He still didn't I got sleepier and sleepier. I almost fell. He caught me and took me to his room and shoved me. I fealt something soft underneath me. Then I heard a wisper in my ear. "Lilah bear, nobody tells me no!"

Then that's all I fealt, saw, and heard in my dream. Because I woke up screaming loudy and sobbing. Mark ran in my room.

"Lilah are you okay?" Mark asked. I vigirously shook my head. He came over to comfort me.

"Was it one of your dreams?" I nodded. He pet my head while rocking me back and forth in a hug.

"Well I need my rest and so do you, tiny, so come on." He pointed his direction to my bed. I crawled in the warm blankets.

"Next week we'll be in school (They're on fall break) so mom will be taking you out for shopping tomorrow." Mark said while closing the door.

"Mark can you leave the door cracked a bit?" He nodded and left. Then dozed off after what seemed like an hour.

Lilah's dream/memory (happy):
It was bright and, happy scenery. I saw Mark and someone else. The sun was making my vision blurry. It was Jack and his sweet smile. I was on the merry-go-round they were pushing me as fast as they could. After a few seconds they slowly started to stop me. Man was I dizzy.

They were walking becide me, then Mark went off to get some water bottles.

It was me and Jack. He was recording me on his phone.

"So going on Instagram," he tried to slip out but he was laughing too hard. I tripped over myself. He dropped his phone and quickly caught me. He was so gentle. His hands were so soft. When I stared into his eyes it was like being lost at sea. Man he... He... I can't even  describe it. GOD IM HOPELESS! Jack pulled me up and dusted himself off. "You ok?" Jack asks. I nod.