_two

3 hours in the car... 2 more to go

Lilah's pov:

"Can you start vloging now? Pwease" I knew he couldn't resist the puppy eyes. He popped out his camera.

"Hey guys, so we're on our way to our new house status update... Car smells, I smell, we are starving, annnd it is only been 3 hours, 2 more to go." Mark turned off the camera. "I'll record more when we are at the house." He said. "By the way mom what's the house look like?" She popped her phone out.

 "By the way mom what's the house look like?" She popped her phone out

"I call the room with the bay window!!" I scream.
"FINNE" Mark sarcastically says.
_______
Time skip you guys have settled in
So it's been a day since you been in the car. Here's your room...
_______

As I am munching on my cereal Mark jumps down the steps

"Hey Tiny you wanna come over to Jack's place and hang out his parents are outta town right now?"
"Yeah sure lemme change. And God I hate that nickname."
"Why it suits you"
"I'm only like 6 inches shorter"
"Oh now you shall be grumpy tiny"
"That's it I'm gonna kill you"
I got up and chased him all around the house. I would have had him if he hadn't locked himself in his room.
Then my phone buzzed.

???:
Hey aren't u Mark's sister

You:
Well who's asking

???:
That's a fair question. I'm Jack Mark's YouTube buddy. He won't answer his phone.

You:
Oh his phone died.

Jack:
Oh ok r u guys on your way?

You:
Once I change and, his Royal pussyness unlocks his door.

Jack:
See ya then and tell his royal pussyness I said 'UNLOCK YOUR FUCKING DOOR AND COME ON' ok thanks.

I chuckled at that last text. I banged on Mark's door. "In quote of your friend Jack 'UNLOCK YOUR FUCKING DOOR AND COME ON' lemme change and we can go."
I ran upstairs and changed

"COME ON MARK" he walked out of his room

"COME ON MARK" he walked out of his room. "That was an awful long time in your room Mark what were you doing in there huh" I nudged his arm.
"Oh my God tiny please hush" he said while laughing.
I nudged his arm a bit more. "Huh huh come on Markie boy tell me."
"Dear God I think I fully hate you now!" He said while walking down the stairs.
"Come on you know you love me"
"Ugg fine you forced me to do this so this is on you!"
I was confused. Then Mark started tickling me.
"FINE I GIVE" I laughed out barely since I was gasping for air. "Can we just go now."
Then he opened the door
"Fleas before beauty" Mark smirked. I rolled my eyes and went out.
......
5 minutes later
......

Jack's pov:

*Knock knock*
"One second" I slip out of my mouth. I am falling pretty much because I have to put on my shoes. Mark said it would be cool if I gave them a little tour of the town. I don't know why nothing really happens and there's nothing interesting to do... All except the park.

When I had my shoes I ran down to the front door. "Hey man good to see you again!"
"Oh and this is my sister Tiny" Mark put his arm around her, And wrapped his four-arm around her neck. Almost like he was chocking her. I chuckled softly.
"Uggggg my name is not Tiny Mark it's Lilah" she stuck out her hand and we shook hands.

Wow she was prettier than Mark described her.And her hands were so soft. Actually, come to think of it Mark told me a awful lot about her. I almost thought he was talking about me when he would tell silly stories about what they would do I allways got really confused because I thought he was talking about us. I love her freckles too. God snap out if it Jack.
"So who wants to head down to the park? " I asked. Mark and Lilah shared a look.
"We're in!" they say at the same time.
"Ok... Hello my name is Jack and I will be your tour guide for today. So if you will follow me. Keep all hands and feet inside the sidewalk at all times!" I say in the girliest voice I could.
We all just laughed.