WenGa: Mundane

Seungwan stared back at the feline at her feet giving her two middle fingers as she stands in front of a white door with an opaque glass center.

She scoffed.

He stole MY idea.

She reminisced back to their conversation a few weeks ago. It was when he asked to spontaneously meet her because he's around the area, but Seungwan's cramps wouldn't let her see the light of the day (not that she particularly likes a bright room) nor would it let her move an inch away from her bed.

It's the perfect time to meet, he countered, since they are both not busy (yet). She sassily told him that she will surely put a rug in front of their dorm when it's not a good time for a visit.

And now he has one. Albeit, it's for his everyday use.

Seungwan pressed the doorbell thrice, in fast succession. She does this for two particular reasons:

1. Because it annoys the man.

My doorbell consumes too much energy. He would complain.

But I rarely come here anyway. Seungwan justifies for herself.

2. Because she wants him to know that it's her.

Three is his favorite number. And I should be his favorite person, right?

She's petty that way.

The door is opened as Seungwan was in the middle of her private talk.

"Hi." Seungwan raises a hand to the man.

He's bare faced, just like her; he's wearing a black oversized shirt, just like her; and he's wearing black ripped jeans, unlike her who tucked her shirt under denim shorts. His hair is unkempt and tousled, his roots already showing and it seemed that he's been running his fingers through them.

The man turned back to his monitor, and when Seungwan stepped inside the Genius Lab - One, two, three steps - Yoongi turned back as if he forgot something - or in this case someone by the door - and hugged her

Not saying anything. Just relishing each other's presence. Seungwan raked her fingers on Yoongi's hair. Although the man is the smallest in Bangtan (considering his frame) he easily towers over her nuzzling on the crook of Seungwan's neck and putting too much weight on her, not that she minds.

So much like a cat.

Yoongi ended the hug and put her at arm's length away before saying "Hello." With his signature gummy smile which immediately turned into a frown before he continued "-and what did I tell you about pressing the doorbell?"

She gave him a goofy grin.

"Sarreh." He knew she didn't mean it. She didn't even try to hide the sarcastic response.