Jungri: Good for You (5000)

"Yah! Kim Yerim! I told you that's not how you chop an onion." A voice boomed from the kitchen as a few heads turned towards the conundrum that has been boiling since the noon.

Yeri gave the man an apologetic yet charming smile. The man heaved a deep sigh and flicked the forehead of the young girl intruding his kitchen, "That pig Jungkook eats a lot so you have to at least learn how to cook."

"Oppa, we can always eat ramen."

"How?! You can't even adjust the water for the perfectly firm noodles." The woman laughed at how worked up she is making the elder one.

"알아써. After I learn you'll never want to taste anyone else's cooking. You're going to beg for my cooking Seokjin-oppa."

"More work less talk. Even if you're a Kim I won't go easy on you."

"Aww... oppa. You're no fun."

Meanwhile, five people poked their heads into the kitchen.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Jimin said whispering to the others who avoided any explosions that could happen in the kitchen by hiding behind a pillar, their heads barely poking out.

"Whoever thought of exchanging maknaes?" Namjoon scratched his head, unable to process the turn of events.

"This man right here." Hoseok was fast to point beside him, everyone eyed Taehyung whose hand went up in the air in surrender.

"아니 (No). I merely suggested it. I thought there was a consensus here? Didn't you all agree to this?" Taehyung defensively askwd, his voice raised.

"Yah. You just suggested it so you can drop off Jungkook to the girls' dormitory and meet your girlfriend. This selfish bastard."

"Eyy. Hyung. It's not that." Taehyung immediately countered when Yoongi divulged his ulterior motive. What else can he say, the man was extremely perceptive.

"Taehyung-ah," Jimin started but was immediately cut off by a shout and clanging of pans from the kitchen and Seokjin screaming, "Kim Yerim! I told you not to use the spatula when its not fully dry!"

"Aish. I just hope our Jungkookie is doing a better job over there." Hoseok mutters, which was answered with a remorseful collection of nods.

▪▪▪○▪▪▪

The ticking of the clocks were the only sound that permeated the four corners of the girls' dormitory. A woman lay sprawled on the sofa while another was sitting on the floor, her forearms bent on the living room table and a man with boyish charms sat opposite her. He had an arm bent on the table; more to massage his throbbing head rather than for support.

"누나~," the boy lifted his head from the book, "what does 'ambiguity' mean?"

Seungwan, barely lifts her head from her book, she finished the paragraph she was reading and finally looked at the doe eyed Jungkook.

"There is no one meaning to it." She smiled at the boy and lifted both eyebrows - probably to cheer the boy on.

The boy asked once more, "Can you give me at least one definition?"

"Oh. Uh. That's the actual definition of ambiguity. There's not one meaning, and open to varying interpretations."

"Ah~ I see. Thanks 누나 (Noona)."

Seungwan looked at the other person in the room who watched the conversation with hawkish eyes. She sat on the sofabed, her arm bent on the sofa's armrest. Seungwan knew why this unnie acts like a villain everytime Jungkook comes over, she would glare at him, her doe eyes turns stone cold and becomes a bit menacing. All of Yerim's unnies share the same sentiments, the girl has gone through a lot for her age, and if a boy whose intentions are unclear and insincere shows himself he won't be given mercy- None, nothing, nada. What Seungwan doesn't understand are the methods utilized to determine Jungkook's intentions.