VRene: A Fox

1 unread message.

Joohyun tapped her screen and read the new message.

🐯
Noona
We need to talk

What is this man on about again?

The last time he texted her, she figured out it was a song lyric prank.

He was heavily reprimanded for it.

Take it off now girl

Just take it off.

Those were the first few lines of the song.

Needless to say, Taehyung just sent her Expensive Girl lyrics.

🐯
I'm video calling you. Hang on.

In a span of a few seconds, Joohyun's phone vibrated and a query to answer or decline the video call flashed on the screen.

However, no matter what she tells herself, she knew that she missed the man and after a few encounters in public wherein the saw each other and shared the stage during year end gayos, her longing only intensified leading her to press the former choice and answer the phone almost immediately.

"Yes?" She answered walking to the kitchen counter and bringing the phone in front of her, but shooting from an angle below her face.

Not a very flattering angle for most people. But this is Bae Joohyun we're talking about.

"Hyun-ah, you have to tell me the concept of your comeback." He said in an almost whiny tone.

"You are calling because of our comeback?" She asked questioningly, squinting at Taehyung's face shown on her screen, "What about it?"

"It's because of you!"

"Me? What's wrong?" She said as she adjusts the phone in front of her, propping an elbow on the counter and resting her head on one hand.

From Taehyung's point of view it seems like it's a pose she uses for most of her selfies.

It's an attack pose. Not good. All she needs to do next is smile or pout and he's going to lose it.

"Now! You're becoming a fox. You're not a bear anymore."

"Of course I'm not. Seulgi's the bear."

"You're sly, Joohyun-ah." He gulped, his nervousness apparent to the person on the other end of the line.

She's been acting really strange. It was not the first time this happened though.
However, it is still perplexing for the woman to get what he is trying to say.