WenGa: Weigh in Gold

Another cupcake was gone in barely three bites. The man in question probably didn't need the additonal sugar in his system anymore. But it's not like he can complain as his girlfriend eyed him as he tried to savor every cupcake flavor she just made: Blueberry, chocolate, caramel, vanilla, red velvet.

She peered at him through sparkling eyes, eager to hear what he had to say and when the man took another big bite, she was ecstatic.

At times like this the couple would opt to stay inside than date outside. Not that they actually have a lot of instances where they dated outside the four corners of their everyday places. But when faced with constraints in schedule and the added strain to actually think of an ideal place where they'll be able to relax and drown in each other's presence, it was a no brainer that nothing is better than staying in and ordering delivery food.

Soon the two would realize that in a few days they will be immersed in their own schedules; with Seungwan having another comeback within the next month and Yoongi will be preparing for the Festa and Japan tour. Both will be dragged in a flurry of practices, shoots and performances without physical contact for more than a month.

Sometimes, they talk about how ironically, music brought them together, but mainly it pulls them apart.

They could shrug it off, simply because there was an understanding and respect for the other's craft.

But a month without physical contact with the person you love? Tragic.

"Tragic." Seungwan tsked as Yoongi bit into the first batch of cookies she made, the ones that utterly failed.

"Well. At least we know the cupcakes are good." Yoongi said giving enough praise but not disagreeing about the cookie failure.

"I think I'll have to adjust the temperature next time." She said as she placed the box of cupcakes on the edge of the kitchen isle.

"Well, I think that's enough sweets for the day." Yoongi patted his belly, showing the small bump on his stomach.

Seungwan continued to move around, wiping clean the kitchen isle where crumbs of the cookies fell. Yoongi rounded the corner and looked at the cupcakes his girlfriend made.

"Are you leaving all of these for the guys?"

"Hmm.. uh-huh." She said distractedly, not entirely focusing on Yoongi's voice.

"Did you leave some at the dorm."

"Uhm. No."

Yoongi curiously peered at the woman who seemed to be engrossed in wiping the counter clean, making Yoongi walk towards her.

It came as a surprise when strong hands suddenly anchored itself on Seungwan's waist, turning her entire body towards Yoongi's towering one. She instinctively grabbed on his shoulders, making hersef stop wobbling from the sudden movement.

This allowed Seungwan to be aware of his presence, the feel of his broad shoulders beneath her fingertips, an evidence of his recent inclination to practice judo. Within the space that they have she can faintly smell the scent of his soap, that clean, and crisp scent that was not overpowering - one of her favorite scents, especially coming from her favorite person. She felt his hands on her waist, lightly caressing the thin layer of the cropped shirt she wore, the pads of his thumbs making its way to her skin. In her head, she swayed a bit, as if dancing to a slow song only she could hear. They are in the position to slow dance anyway.

Everything was his.

Her senses were bombarded by the sensations he gave. It made her quiver, how all of him affected her and he doesn't even know.