Seulmin: Overt is Covert (I)

"Number 23 in the world's most beautiful faces."

Jimin shot daggers on his phone, looking at the notification from Naver's home page of the Korean artists, idols, actresses and models who made TC Candler's top 100 most Beautiful Faces in the world.

"She should have been first." The boy murmured, as he scrolled the list of the others who made the top 100.

He then sighed and plopped himself completely on his bed.

"Yah. Jimin-ah." Hoseok's voice resonated in the almost quiet room. "Change from your outside clothes."

The younger guy looked back at his hyung and huffed. "Arasso~" he said cutely, giving the other guy his eye smile which was returned with a scoff and an eyeroll from Hoseok.

The boys have been preparing for their repackaged album. It's the start of 2017 and everyone was renewed with a fresh douse of conviction and energy. Each of the members falling back into a rhythm they are most familiar with.

"Your aegyo will be most suitable when you find a girlfriend Jimin. Don't displace on me."

"Is that so, Hyung?" He started to stand up from his supine position on his bed and went to their closet. "Don't you think she'll find it annoying?"

"Nah. I don't think she'll get tired of it."

Jimin regarded his hyung who sat on his bed about to go to sleep, with a face mask plastered on. He's also fiddling with his phone with a focused gaze directed towards his screen.

"How do you know?" He queried, curious. It's not like he hasn't thought of the things he'll do with his future girlfriend from time to time.

"Huh?" Hoseok distractedly replied, not listening.

"Aigoo. Hyung." Jimin sighed, finally picking up a loose shirt and boxers to wear to sleep.

"It's going to be a problem if it's a bear though."

"What do you mean?" Jimin said holding on to his clean clothes already walking to the bathroom.

"Ya know." Hoseok stretched his arms upward. "When they say a girl is a fox or a bear?"

"Yeah? What about it?" He reached the bathroom shouting louder for his hyung to hear his responses.

"You're going to be so whipped when it's a bear."

Jimin went back out and looked at Hoseok.

"That's because?"

"You find dense people cute. You won't be able to handle that person's cuteness."

"Since when did I like dense people?" Jimin huffed at his hyung's assumption.

"You're kinda dense yourself and awkward too. You're gonna be the 'No-jam-couple'". Hoseok pointedly looked at Jimin's phone on his bed, "Plus, I think it's kinda obvious that you have a crush on Seulgi-sshi. If you haven't texted her since that collab stage you're utterly hopeless."

Jimin pouted and plopped himself head first into Hoseok's bed, much to the immediate disgust of the older.

"Yah! Get your body out of my bed. You're dirty!" He said as he playfully kicked Jimin's body to the edge of his bed.

"Hyung help me, juseyo~."

"No! Not until you've cleaned yourself up!" He kicked Jimin one more time until he fell on his back, laughing. "Now go get a shower."

▪▪▪○▪▪▪

"Hey Seul." Wendy peeked from her bed.