SeulMin: Pink Elephants

All of the members were gathered around in their spacious living room. A low black furnished table was positioned in the middle bearing all sorts of snacks, food and drinks.

A bucket of chicken wings strategically placed at the center; bowls of jjangmyeon and jjampong placed beside it; hamburgers for those who crave it; and a bowl of kimchi chigae for the cold weather - all sorts of food for the new year meeting.

There were bottles of soju and red wine and a seemingly harmless bottle of a non alcoholic strawberry champagne.

They were all dressed casually, wearing long sleeved clothing because of the winter chill in the air.

The atmosphere was calm, not at all formal, just comfortable. As if a group of friends decided to have a sleepover - which is what they do on a daily basis.

It seemed however, that there is an unspoken rule not to touch anything unless they are complete - and once they are complete Namjoon took it upon himself to grab a piece of chicken and munch on it.

The rest followed suit and grabbed the food they have been eyeing for a while.

"This year has seriously been full of pleasant surprises." Namjoon started.

"Jinjja. I never expected to cry this much while receiving awards." Yoongi said while holding a chicken wing between his index and thumb.

"Hyung, that's the most times I've seen you cry." Hoseok teased.

"No. No." Yoongi laughed, " I've probably cried a lot before, but this is the first time that I'm crying a lot because of happiness."

"Ahh. I never expected to come this far. All I know is that I have to work harder than anyone." Namjoon said holding out a drumstick.

"And we did, hyung." Jimin said as he slurped soup from his kimchi chigae, "I'm happy that our fans trusted us."

"Yeah. We couldn't make it without them."

A consensus of nods were seen in the circle.

Namjoon continued, "However, you all know that this level of trust with the fans entails more from us."

"Trust, work harder." Hoseok said as if talking more for himself than the group.

"And we should never stop growing as performers, artists, idols, musicians and as real people."

Yoongi spoke out, "It is important to make music for me, but my music is also inspired by a lot of things that I see and do out of the studio."

"Correct. That's why I appreciate Tae taking photography and Kookie as well with pictures and producing stuff."

"I do it because it helps my thoughts, hyung." Taehyung said unwrapping his second burger.

"It's just enjoyable, hyung." Jungkook said while slurping his jjangmyeon.

"Yah. Yah. What about me learning the guitar?"

Everyone bursted out laughing at Jin's sudden outburst of pettiness.

"Hyung, you barely practice!" Yoongi pointed out.

"Ne. Ne. And Jin-hyung's learning guitar as well and Jimin's reading more and going out with friends." Namjoon said to appease the older man.

"Good. That's more like it." Jin said and then he bagan to laugh at himself.

"Aigoo. Hyung is really shameless." Jimin said half laughing and snorting.