SeulMin: Pink Elephants Prologue

Jimin wore the black long sleeved satin clothing that's he's going to perform in for the special stage on SBS Gayo Daejun. It was cool on his skin, added to the fact that it has a deep v-neck cut in front. The outfit was meant to emphasize the movements his body will make later - it was also meant to 'disrespect' fans.

A camera followed him around for the Bangtan Bomb that is going to be released. Although he is not sure when and what content they will produce. So he kept on talking to the camera man or if not, he would be rehearsing the steps to which he had little difficulty, except for parts that he deemed difficult. Although on this mind he was still completely lacking. So he practised and practised.

He rehearsed the steps of the song that he will perform with all of the dancers from each idol group while he was backstage. He was about to dance a ballet and modern dance as well as In the name of love by Martin Garrix and Bebe Rexha.

While talking to the camera man about the steps, he found himself repeating a step which he found easy to do, but then he remembered a particular someone who kept messing on that part of the choreo so without thinking he unconsciously blurted out: "Ah. This part of the choreo is hard." Which seem to puzzle the camera man because he seemed to be doing fine himself. But then again,

What do I know about dancing?

"Jimin-sshi, I'll stop filming now. It's almost time for your performance."

Jimin whipped his head back to the man, forgetting he was being filmed and gave a curt nod before continuing,

"Ne. Thank you."

"Good luck on the performance. I'll be filming you at the front row reserved for the staff." The man then wiggled his eyebrows and left Jimin dumbfounded as to what he meant by that but shaking his head thereafter to focus on practising more.

They've barely practiced for two weeks, and the fact that they were not always complete because of varying schedules of the participating idols made it even harder to practice and polish the steps. It was a good thing that they were able to practice all together twice before the rehearsal, the day before the actual event.

▪▪▪○▪▪▪

"Heol. Looks like you're gonna eat up your screen." Wendy said as she pointed her index finger in between Seulgi's eyebrows to distract the girl from staring too intensely at the screen of her phone.

The girl in question was wearing black leggings and an oversized grey sweatshirt. When Wendy approached her she ducked her head on the table in front of her and buried her head on her arms letting go of her phone that Wendy immediately snatched.

"I kept on messing the choreo." Seulgi said whining. "What do I do?" She continued, "the performance is tomorrow and I'm getting more and more frustrated..."

"Why don't you practice with some of the idols who will also perform?"

"They have schedules. That rehearsal video is all I got."

"Ah. I see." Wendy replied trying to console the dancer as she stared at the screen of Seulgi's phone. She pressed play and the song "In the Name of Love" blasted through the phone's  speakers.

She noticed the part where Seulgi hesitated on the chore and her eyes drifted to the other members of the group performance. However, what caught Wendy's eyes was the male on Seulgi's left who kept side glance at her and adjusted his position so that she can copy of him: BTS's Jimin-sunbaenim. Wendy smiled to herself. Stroked Seulgi's head and gave her a reassuring "You can do it." And placed the phone in front of the dancer who raised her head up and gave Wendy an eye smile before turning back to her device and started to make gestures with her hand.