JungRi: Fanfictions

Yeri' s head was on Jungkook's lap, she had on a smirk on her face while the guy tried to nap.

She was fiddling with her phone playing games, or so Jungkook thought.

It was a lazy afternoon, the kind where it was neither scorching hot nor stone cold - just hazy. They had just finished an intense battle of Overwatch on Jungkook's studio, the usual date routine between the two. Yeri came out triumphant, annoyingly wriggling her eyebrows and shaking her shoulders as the boy looked on, incredulous that he lost to her.

They began marching out of his room into the living room
"I swear it must've been something...something seemed really off." Jungkook said, gritting his teeth. He knows he is being petty and making excuses won't do anything about the fact that he lost to Yeri playinh fair and square.

"A-ha! Stop looking for excuses!" Yeri pointed a finger at his pouty lips, enjoying the annoyance that flashed on his round eyes. "The Golden Maknae fell into the speedy hands of the Savage Maknae. Bwahahahaha!" She exaggerated and made one of those unnatural dubbed evil laughs from anime.

Jungkook smiled despite the annoyance. When she does that thing, annoying him but tries to make it too cute and funny, it just doesn't allow him to stay fuming. So when Yeri turned her back to him with her arms raised as if she's some darklord doing that evil laugh she's been doing, he suddenly scooped her up in a fireman's carry.

Her upper half draped over his torso as he gripped her legs that kicked and failed to his torso.

"Eugh." Yeri grunted, "Oh my god! Jeon Jungkook! Put me down!" She tried to kick him, but her legs were pressed together, the boy simply laughed at her mocking her evil laugh just seconds before "I swear I'm gonna.... I will... I'm gonna bite you!" She threatened but it was of no use because her head lolled as he walked and she cannot even aim her mouth on his back to bite.

"I'm gonna smack you!" She threatened again and stretched an arm.

"Try it~" So she slapped his butt with all her might.

Pak!

Jungkook yelped but the smack did not do any damage as he reached the living room couch.

Meanwhile, Yeri was the one to complain, "Ah! 아파! (It hurts!)" Shaking her palms inconsolably.

"Aigoo. Did my princess hurt herself smacking my butt?"

"Hmph. Not your princess. Put me down, 오빠!" She begged once more, her stomach aching from the way it hangs on his taut shoulders.

"What's the magic word?"

"I hate you!"

"Enk." Jungkook mimics the buzzer for wrong answers and started wriggling to tease Yeri more.

"Ah 오빠!" Yeri screamed.

Jungkook smirked, "Ding dong ding!" And he dropped Yeri on the couch with an oomf from the female giving him a deathly glare and earningbhim another smack on his thigh.

Which brings us back to their current positions, Yeri supine, her head on Jungkook's lap and Jungkook with his head resting on the couch, about to doze off. He stroked Yeri's hair as fall back into their reveries.

The man was used to the silence, after all, it was Yeri who came into his life like a fireball, catapaulting with energy and vibrance and it was him who welcomed her radiance. He never considered himself to be one of the cheery men in Bangtan. He was unlike Jin who was an optimist, unlike Hoseok who seemed to personify hope itself and unlike Taehyung who had the natural charm to attract and make others happy.