Vrene & Jungri: Double Trouble

It was fast approaching dusk and the busy streets were full of people who just finished their eight hour jobs, on the way to get some well deserved rest.

But not the four hooded figures that tried to sneak inside a supermarket unnoticed with one intention in mind, don't get caught as they buy ingredients for a spontaneous date night. Although, the other three, had one more intention, that is, to placate a fuming bunny, whose steps seemed begrudging and heavy. Her arms crossed on her chest as three pairs of feet followed suit behind her inside the supermarket.

Because it wasn't supposed to be this spontaneous, and she wanted everything planned.

▪▪▪○▪▪▪

물렁몰렁 🍑
누나~ (Noona~)

보라색 🐰
네? (Yes?)

물렁물렁🍑
Nothing.

I'll be seeing you later. 맞지? (Right?)ㄱㄱㄱ

보고싶어~ (I miss you~)

Three successive messages appeared on Joohyun's phone and a wide smile made its way to her lips. A small giggle even made its way out of her usually prim lips, before she silenced herself and looked around to check if someone had actually seen her giggling on her phone. She abruptly stopped when she realized that she's actually inside her own room, alone.

보라색 🐰

I know. ㄱ

I'll see you later then. 😊

She was particularly proud of her plan, since they are going to meet after being busy for such a long time, naturally, she wants to spend a break alone with Taehyung, so she's going to cook for him. And maybe watch a movie in the girls' dorm.

The homebody in her quivered with excitement.

It was always the question of how, a social butterfly like Kim Taehyung, would get acquainted with the bearish hibernation of Bae Joohyun. She even surprised herself. However, no matter how uncanny the pairing was to Joohyun, it was nothing compared to the shock they gave their members when they decided to divulge the "biggest conspiracy" as Namjoon called it. But that would be a different story.

Now, she laid on the bed on her stomach, waiting for futher texts from Tae, but realizing after quite some time that he's not replying or even typing. The intial eagerness of his texts suddenly halting to an abnormal silence. She decides to text him again.

보라색 🐰
Tae?

▪▪▪○▪▪▪

Taehyung was never the smoothest guy in the group, that would probably be his Yoongi-hyung. The man is basically the epitome of sly and subtle.

So his squarish, toothed grin was not easily overlooked by the prying eyes of Jungkook, who innocently peered over his hyung's shoulder to have a glimpse of what's making Taehyung smile so foolishly - although he already seemed to have a good idea why.

"Hyung."

"Gah!" Taehyung almost threw his phone in the air.

"Kookie! What are you doing?" He eyed the man behind him who sported a boyish grin as if to offer as an apology for almost breaking his hyung's phone or maybe to apologize for the almost heart attack he gave the man who still cluthed at his chest.