Nam___: Tteuksom

It was half past three in the morning. Namjoon woke up to the sound of the alarm that he has set a few hours before it decided to disturb his sleep.

However, there was not much to disturb as Namjoon was barely on his stage 2 of sleep - the easiest stage to be woken up. He slapped his face and grunted, still half asleep, nonetheless he was able to sit up on his bed until he felt his right leg cramping. He flailed around and tried to stretch it as best as he can without waking up the younger guy sharing his room.

In an attempt to reach out and stretch his foot backwards, he miscalculated and placed his other hand back on the side of the bed, slipped and consequently fell on his butt with a loud "Oww."

He peeked over his bed to the other side of the room where Taehyung laid, jolted and said something about 'potatoes' then continued to hug a pillow.

Namjoon sighed, his cramps gone, and although he's still in a daze and with a little help from the night light in the room, changed into what he thought was a dark brown cardigan over what he thought was a plain grey shirt and then he grabbed a cap from the assortment that he had and called a taxi.

His plan was to go to Tteuksom to frolic and breathe in the fresh daybreak air, to keep his mind of off things for a while. It was the midst of June and it was sweltering hot in the afternoons, but not so much in the mornings. The second muster has recently ended and they had a short break before they have the Epilogue concert in Macau.

Namjoon paid the taxi and did not ask for change. He jogged towards the grassy area and eventually slowed down his pace. He felt the grass on his feet and smelt the fresh air.

Wait. Grass on my feet?

It was when he really looked down on his bare toes that he realized that he wore his slippers outside.

Urgh. Hobi will kill me of I use this back to the dorms.

He almost cursed out loud until he was able to take a good look at the trousers he was wearing, the trousers were the least of his concerns when he saw his whole get-up.

What he thought was a brown cardigan was a light green one and his grey shirt turned into an ugly shade of light brown, what's worse, he was wearing his plaid pyjamas that was mainly a blinding shade of yellow with a mixture of brown and and black squares.

He groaned and threw a fit. He threw his arms out and stomped his feet on the grassy area. Namjoon might be 5' 11", but he threw tantrums like a child, only when he is alone, like right now.

However, he remembered that the area was almost deserted at this time of the day, and so he began to relax again. And the only people who would be here at this time of the day would probably be looking for something like himself: solace, tranquility, some and peace and quiet. So they tend to avoid each other, the place itself and the time that they've decided to wander had an implied rule to mind their own businesses.

A sudden movement on his periphery caught his attention. He whipped his head immediately to look at a tree whose trunk was barely a feet in circumference, therefore it was quite obvious that there was a person hiding behind it - or at least hiding 3/4 of its body.

Namjoon being the cynical person that he is should have ran away, but against his better judgement he stood there and and thought to himself:

If this person is about to kill me
I better go and run off.
But he or she is doing a bad job
of hiding already.
Plus, by the shadow of his or
her head, I am easily a foot taller
that him or her, so should I risk it? I might get good material here...