👑10: The Mansion👑

My eyes went wide that it almost bulged out of its socket. I scanned the place.

Am i dreaming?

Am i in heaven?

I nodded to myself. Yep. I really am. Someone tugged my shirt and i saw Daniella pointing at my mouth. I touched my mouth and felt something wet at the side of my lip. My face heated up and i hastily wiped the saliva with my shirt. Daniella chuckled. 

Yep. That was totally awesome. It was totally cool having Daniella see me drooling over her house----scratch that, it's a mansion near to being a palace. Yeah. Its just totally cool. Mark the sarcasm.

So, how did i ended up here? Lemme rewind a bit.

I was walking down the street since my house was just a few blocks away from my school. I was whistling some tune as i paced.

"Hey, princess"

I let out a startled scream and lost my balance. I feel on my butt.

"Ow" i whizzed as i rubbed my butt.

"Although it is nice to see you scream like a girl and stumble on your own and rub your ass but we gotta hurry" Daniella said stiffling a laugh. She's straddling her bike. I narrowed my eyes at her and stood up.

"Hurry to?" I questioned as i raised my eyebrow.

"My house" she answered casually. I coughed.

"And why would i go to your house?"

"To tutor me" she answered folding her arms to her chest. My eyes widened with the realization.

"Whaat? Now?" I asked shocked.

"Yes. Now. Let's go" She answered as she started the engine of her bike. The bike roared to life and i nearly jumped.

"With that?" I questioned as i eyed it warily.

"Yep" she answered popping the 'p'.

"No no no no no. No. N-O. No" i ranted while waving my hands in the air forming an 'X'.

So after several minutes of fighting and arguing and her threatening to cut my manhood off if i don't get into the bike, i rode on her bike, screaming like a girl, begging for my life and writing my Will of Testament. Who can blame me? We were not even wearing helmets for Pete's sake!

"Slow downnnnnnnnnnn!" I screamed at the top of my lungs as she raced down the street. The world around me seems to be a blur. I tightened my arms around her waist.

"Enjoying the moment?" She chuckled referring to my arm. My face heated. She was right, i have to admit that i was kinda enjoying this moment; the warmth of her back, my arm around her waist, and the wind in my face and hair. Well, except for the fact that my mind was flashing events of crashing and dying.

"Hey! Eyes on the road! Mommyyyy help meeeee!"

So back to reality. And yes. Fortunately, i'm still alive. Thank you dear God.

"So um. Let's go" Daniella coughed as she motioned me towards her mansion. I scanned my eyes around her mansion. Everything was modern but it still have the feeling of class  and vintage. When we were in front of the door two guards opened it for us. We entered and i gawked at the sorroundings. Everything seemed expensive that i'm afraid to touch it.

Someone cleared their throat and i saw a man standing in front of us. I assume this is Daniella's father---Ryan Sparks. I gulped. He's a legend. His chin is help up defiantly as his dark eyes stared right at me and i almost cower in fear. I noticed that Daniella only got his ebony hair and his intimidating aura.

There's also a woman standing right beside him. She smiled warmly at me but noticed she doesn't look like Daniella even a little bit. She has blond hair and ocean blue eyes.

"Hi. I'm Ryan Sparks" Mr. Sparks suddenly spoke and nodded that i flinched at the sound of his cold baritone voice. I think i might piss on my pants. I looked at Daniella for help but she just stared at them emotionlessly. I looked back at the two of them.

"I'm Ken Smith" i choked out.

"I am Lina Cooper. You can just call me Lina" the blonde woman says while holding her hand out. I reluctantly take it and shake her hand. So she's not Daniella's real mother?

"So, you must be Daniella's tutor" Mr. Sparks said. I just nodded.

"I hope you do your job well"

"Yes. I will" i stated.

"Oh, Ryan.please don't scare the kid" the woman, Lina Cooper said as she chuckled. She's kind but i wonder why Daniella just have this emotionless face? Shouldn't they be giving hugs and air kisses right now?

"Ken, dear. Why won't you join us for dinner?" Lina asked looking at me expectantly. I don't know what to say. The sound of food was tempting but eating in the same table with Bernard Sparks is another story.

"No. He'll just come with me upstairs. We'll just order pizza" Daniella said firmly and grabbed my hand as we made our way upstairs making me feel relieved. They didn't say a thing. Something's going on with this family.

As we entered her room, black and white sorroundings welcomed me. I scanned the room, it was all in black and white. The walls, the carpet, the floor, the bed. Well, except for some anime posters, basketball players, and Avril Lavigne posters.

"This is your room?" I asked. Her room is like the size of our kitchen, my room and dining area combined together.

"Yep" she answered popping the 'p' as she closed the door and locked it. She then walked towards me while looking straight into my eyes. I gulped audibly.

"W-What are y-you d-doing?" I asked nervously. She just gave me a smirk as i stepped back involuntarily.

************************************

And that's how i met your mama. Lol.