37- gnissiM

~Daniella~

I tapped my foot on the ground irritatedly. I massaged the bridge of my nose as my frown deepens.

Where the heck is he?

I looked at every student who was getting inside the school expecting to see a nerdy, coffee eyed boy. But, no. There wasn't. I glared at the boy that almost looked like Ken. He paled at my death glare and started running inside. It's been almost an hour and the dance is already starting. I'll definitely cut off his manhood.

I've been calling him but he's not picking up.

Someone wolf whistled. I looked at the group of guys who was wearing this cocky smile making me fume with anger. They approached me suavely as they combed their hair.

"Hey hottie. How 'bout we get out of here and do something more interesting?" The guy who seems to be their leader suggests wiggling his eyebrows and unshamingly cheeking out my body.

I breathe in deep trying to conceal my anger.

"How 'bout you fuck off if you still want to see sunshine tomorrow?" I say in my sweetest voice mimicking his tone.

"How dar-----

"Hey Daniella!"

I looked behind me and saw Ryder and Jason making their way towards me from inside the school.

"Wait, I only know one Daniella here. The Daniella Sparks. Don't tell me that's her?" The guy who almost hit me exclaimed as he pales.

Jason and Ryder who overheard this smirks as they stood near me.

"Yeah. She's the Daniella Sparks" Jason answers rather proudly.

"Fuck. Sorry. We'll never bother you again. Just please let me live. Please" the guy pleads kneeling on the ground. His gang follows his actions and looking at me pleadingly.

"Whatever. Just fuck off" I huffed and continued my search. The gang after hearing this scrambled away hastily.

"Nice outfit by the way Daniella" Jason comments. I just nodded because I'm seriously not in the mood.

I'm wearing a red dress that reaches the ground. It is also slightly hugging my body just enough to show my figure and the neckline is forming a V but it was not too deep not like the other girls who was nearly exposing their nipples. The gown don't have a sleeve and thank God I had already shaved and made sure there was no bushy figure on that certain area. My hair was down and it was curled by Lina. I just applied a hot red lipstick, applied black eyeshadow, mascara----let's just say I'm gorgeous right now.

It's my first time wearing this kind of dress only for my boyfriend to impress him. I swear. But to think that he's still not here and I was standing here waiting for him for almost an hour is damn frustrating.

"What are you doing here?" Ryder suddenly asks curiously.

"Waiting for my motherfucking boyfriend" I growled.

"Wait, Ken hasn't arrived yet?" Jason questions raising his voice.

"Obviously, sherlock" Ryder says rolling his eyes. Jason glares and huffs at Ryder.