30- Jealousy Jelly Jelly!

I sighed as I stared at the cookies in front of me. I feel so down today. I can't believe I did that. I hurt someone's feelings. And it was not just someone but she was one of my closest friends. Mia's mother back then always bakes me cookies. Speaking of her mother. I haven't seen her for months eversince she was diagnosed with cancer. When I ask Mia about her she would just simply change the subject. Guess she was just staying home for good.

"What's wrong with you?"

I looked up and saw Ryder munching on his burger looking at me curiously.

"What?" I asked frowning.

"Your face is all scrunched up and you're just staring at the cookies for five minutes" Jason joined.

Oh yeah. They didn't know. I didn't even expect it myself that today was the day she'll move. It was just too fast and sudden. I offered her to let me take her to the airport but she declined.

"Mia left" I say.

"What?!" Jason and Ryder chorused both of them got up on their seats and stared at me.

"Yeah" I sighed.

"Where?!" They chorused again. I frowned at them suddenly becoming irritated with their actions. Do they have to shout?

"To the Philippines" I answered.

"Wh---

"I swear if you do that again I'll punch you both on the face" I threathened. Whoah. Where did all the boldness came from?

This is definitely not me.

Both of them shut their mouths and sat back on their chairs.

"So, Ryder what was your question again?" I turned to Ryder.

"Why did she leave?" Ryder asked in a much more softer and quieter tone.
That question shut me up.

Should I tell them about what happened yesterday? What would they think? Ugh. I should tell them.

I took a deep breath and started narrating what happened yesterday in full detail. As I went on, their mouths also began to form an O. When I finished I stared at them waiting for them to say something.

"Seriously? Damn. I never thought someone could possibly have a crush on you" Jason muttered. I face palmed and looked at him.

"Wow. Thanks Jason" I say in a sarcastic tone. Is it really that impossible?

"Actually, I've noticed it" Ryder says.

"But I really don't understand why she have to move so suddenly" Ryder added frowning.

"And to think she didn't even tell us. Man, I thought we were best friends. It hurts, you know" Jason chimed in. I rolled my eyes at him. If Daniella was here, she'll already shoot daggers at Jason and treathen him. And speaking of her. Where the fudge is she? She hadn't talk to me since thia morning. It was like she was ignoring me.

"By the way, where's Daniella?" I can't help but ask and also trying to divert the topic. It's really making me uncomfortable.

Jason coughed loudly clearly doing it on purpose. Ryder raised his eyebrow and smirked at me.

"Ken? Are you asking where Daniella is?" Ryder slowly asks. I frowned at his question.

"Well, yeah. What's wrong?" I answered.

"Whoah. You're smitten bro" Jason says after coughing.

"I don't get you" I face palmed.

"I'll go take a quick pee" I say as I got up on my seat and went on my way. I turned right away from the comfort room and strolled my way on the corridor. I bit my lip as I tried to spot the familliar brunette. I don't even know why I'm here.

Dang it. Why am I here?

I started to walk back but I saw a flash of the familliar ebony haired girl on the staircase area. I contemplated myself whether I should go there or not. Should I?

Fudge.

I walked to the direction of the staircase that is leading to the rooftop. I pushed the screendoor and went inside. I started going up and saw her.

"Daniella!" I shouted to get her attention. She turned her head and looked at me. Coldly.

"What?" She asks in an irritated tone. I walked closer to her that I was on the same step as her.

"Why are you ignoring me?" I ask directly. I know she was ignoring me all this morning.

"What are you talking about?" She frowns.

"Don't answer a question with another question. Tell me the truth" I say boldly.

"I don't have time for your bullshit" she says as she started going up. I grabbed her arm stopping her from her tracks.

"What's wrong with you?!" She almost screamed as she shove my hand away from her.

"With me? No, it's you. What wrong with you, Daniella? Just tell me the damn truth and don't give me that crap" I spat unable to contain my emotions. She froze and stared at me.

"Oh so you're cursing at me now Mr. Goody-two-shoes? And what? You want the truth?!" She started moving closer towards me.

"You should have realized that already you stupid idiot! Did you know I fucking waited for 3 hours for you last night?! But, great, I just saw you on the park getting all cuddly with that other goody two shoes Mia!" She raged, her voice getting louder.

The truth slapped me. Hard. I forgot about our tutoring session. But, why is she acting this way? It was just one tutorinh session.

"Are you jealous?" I suddenly ask. Fudge. Why did I even have to ask that? What the-fudge Ken.

She stopped and stared at me for a moment. She then suddenly laughed. I looked at her confusedly as she holds her stomach laughing hard.

"Why are you laughing?" I ask curiously. She stopped and looked at me the coy smile still on her lips.

"Me? Jealous? For you? That's bullshit. Where did you even get that? You think I'll be jealous for you? Are you stupid? That's gross" She says as she lets out a bitter laugh. The words stung painfully in my heart.

"Besides, you two goody-two-shoes look good with each other. You guys are perfect" she added still smiling. But there was something different with that smile.

"Baby? Why are you still here?"

I looked up and saw James Duncan looking at us. Daniella moved away from me and started walking towards him.

"Oh sorry baby. Some garbage just went on my way" she answered casually.

"Yeah, you did" James comments smirking at me. My hands were already forming a fist as I tried very hard to keep calm.

But what I saw was something I would never forget. Daniella kissed James. It was not just a small and quick peck on the lips. They were really kissing in front of me.

****************************
Whoah. Whoah. Whoah.