12- You're the Man

"So, is it true?" Jason and Ryder chorused. I stopped munching on my cookies and looked at them. We were on the canteen with Mia eating our snacks.

"What are you talking about?" I asked confusedly. Wow, I think this happened before giving me a sense of deja vu.

"It's all over the school man. Someone said that he saw you riding in Daniella's bike" Jason says as he leaned towards me with shocked eyes.

"So, is it true?" Ryder asked again. Mia also stopped from eating her salad and looked at me. I honestly think that Jason and Ryder are 40 year old gossip girls stuck in a male teenager body.

"Well. Yeah. What about it?" I asked as I scratched the back of my neck. Both of them gasps and their mouths formed an O. They looked at me like I was an alien growing another head. What's wrong with them?

"What about it?! You rode on Daniella's bike! The Daniella Sparks' bike!" Ryder exagerated throwing his hands in the air dramatically and leaning towards me.

"Did you know that she treasures that bike more than anything else? She wouldn't even let anyone touch it except her and, you! You didn't just touch it! You even rode that bike!" Jason says unbelievably.

"Yeah, that's true. Once, someone in her old school accidentally scratched her bike and she sent that kid in the ICU with a broken arm" Ryder added. My eyes widen. Seriously?. I gulped audibly.

"You're the man, Ken" Jason says as he placed his hands on my shoulder  with twinkle in his eyes as he looks at me proudly like a mother would do when her son accomplished something great.

"I can't believe it. Our little Ken is growing up" Ryder says dramatically placing his hands on his chest while sniffing and wiping non-existent tears from his eyes.

"Idiots" I mumbled as I rolled my eyes.

After eating, I started heading towards my next period. I noticed everyone's eyes was on me as iI walked down the hallway and as soon as i make eye contact with them they would immediately avert their eyes from me and scramble away. My eyebrows knitted in confusion.

"What's wrong with them?" I asked Jason who was beside me also looking at the students who were avoiding us.

"I think they're afraid of you. Rumors say that you and Daniella are a thing" Jason answers knowingly. I frowned at this. We are certainly not a thing.

~Daniella~

I tapped my finger at my desk annoyingly. I looked around the classroom searching for his familliar face.

Wait. Why am I waiting for him?

I am not waiting for him.

I rambled in my mind.The door suddenly opened and I looked  hopefully if the person is him.  I scowled as I looked at the person, it was just that blonde chick with a short skirt and a clown-like makeup. She noticed my death glare and paled she then scurried to her seat. I raked my hair in frustration as I slumped on my seat.

Why am I behaving this way? Damn.

The door abruptly opens and my eyes landed on a pair of brown orbs. It really reminds me of coffee. I quickly stood up and gave him a smile.

"Hi Ken" I greeted. I suddenly realized what i was doing and nearly slapped my forehead.

What the hell am I doing?

The students stopped what they were doing and stared at my sudden movement. I just didn't fucking mind them and looked at Ken who was looking at me with wide eyes and his cheeks were tinged pink. I grinned.

"O-Oh. Hello D-Daniella" he greeted back shyly his voice almost a whisper as he scratched the back of his head. I propped down my chair and placed my leg at the desk 

"Come on. Seat beside me" I say as I patted the chair next to me. I saw him gulped but made his move towards me. He sat in his chair but fidgeted as he saw the stairs students were giving him.

"Mind your own fucking business, people" I hissed and glared at everyone. They all paled and quickly got back to what they were doing. I returned my attention to Ken who was already scanning through his notes.

Geek.

A damn hot geek.

I shook my head in frustration. I should stop thinking about him like that.

Yesterday, it was one of the greatest nights of my life. I actually enjoyed hanging with him. He's different from the other guys. And what is that? I don't know myself.

This morning, I woke up smiling.

I took a bath smiling.

I even ate breakfast smiling.

Something is definitely wrong with me. What the shitty fuck is it? Am i going out of my mind or something else. I shook my head again. No. It was not that. I definitely was just amused with him. Right? Right?

Wait. Why am i getting corny?. And, why am i rambling stupid things? This is definitely not me.

He noticed my stare and glanced at me but quickly got back to what he was doing. His cheeks doubled in redness and i grinned at that. Suddenly, an idea popped into my mind.

"Hey" I called out. He reluctantly looked at me and cocked his head to the side.

"W-What?" He asks with a hint of nervousness in his voice.

"Let's study at your house later" I blurted out.

You? Study? Pfft.

My mind countered and I almost punched it. Well, it was true. I was using that tutor thing for an excuse to be in his house and yes, I was the one who suggested that he would be my tutor and by suggested I mean demanded and even threatened Mr. Shitface. Yeah, whatever. Ken was silent for a while contemplating what to say.

"So? Is it okay with you?" I inquired hesitantly.

He stared at me for a moment and eventually nodded his head reluctantly. Yes! I did a little happy dance in my mind.

This would be fun.