25- The 3 idiots

Me and Daniella raced after them as they take the bouncers down. There were two giant bouncers guarding the door and the three beat them down effortlessly as they shouted "ahhhhhh!" And "Hayahhhhh!". What are they ninjas? It's official. I'll dub them as the 3 idiots.

They opened the door with a loud bang and posed like a hero who had just arrived to save humankind. The crowd inside the house went silent as the music stopped.

"What the hell!" Someone shouted in a high pitched voice and I just knew that it was Megan. The three then walked slowly towards the center of the crowd. Me and Daniella went inside as we put our hood on to avoid anyone seeing us. Daniella scanned her eyes towards the crowd and stopped at the DJ. Daniella nodded at him and the DJ nodded back as he put his headphone on. Suddenly "Me too" by Meghan Trainor played through the room. My mouth hanged open as the three started to swing their hips and moved to the rhythm uniformly.

"How the fudge did they do that?" I asked in awe. Daniella leaned towards the wall as she took her cell out and started videotaping them.

"Last minute practice" she shrugged. I just can't believe they can dance so well. The crowd inside the room just stood there and looked at them with awe as their eyes bulged and their mouth were hanged wide open. Someone even wholf whistled. When the song hit its chorus with the:

"If I was you I wanna be me too. I wanna be me too. I wanna be me, too"

They lined up and pointed at Megan who looked like she was going to explode with anger as they swinged their hips back and forth. I laughed as I noticed Diego who was giving his best like he was on his concert. It was hilarious seeing him dancing girly moves with his big and muscular body.

After the chorus, they jumped at the top of the table full of foods and punches and started throwing and kicking them towards the crowds but the spotlight was specifically on Megan who was dripping with soda ruining her dress, hair and make-up. There were also all kinds of assorted foods sticking on his hair and wet body.

"I'm gonna fucking kill you!" She squealed and screamed angrily at them. She went somewhere and when she came back she was holding a baseball bat. She charged towards them. Ryder, Jason and Diego looked at each other then at us and sprinted away from the table towards us. I don't blame them. Megan sure looks beyond pissed off.

"Mad woman charging!" Jason screamed in a high pitched voice as he sprinted pass us and out the door. I chuckled and looked at the furious Megan. Whoah. She really is. Her glaring eyes landed on mine and I can't help but flinch. I looked at where Daniella was a while ago and saw no one. My eyes widened as I sprinted out.

I spotted the car who was already speeding out. I raced towards it and waved my hands in the air.

"Hey! Wait up!" I shouted at the top of my lungs as I wave my hands. The car went to a abrupt stop and I moved faster to catch up to them. When I reached it I opened the door to the shotgun and went inside.

"Go! Go! Go!" Ryder urged Daniella. Daniella stepped on the gas and speed out and I have to hold tight on my seat.

"I can't see her! Thank God we're free!" Jason cried.

"Were you about to leave me?" I asked unbelievably as I removed my hood.

"She was about to kill us!" Diego reasoned out.

"But you left me! I would be also dead if I didn't run! What kind of friends are you?!" I exasperated.

"Hey, you were too slow!" Ryder says.
"You! Why didn't you tell me you were leaving?" I asked Daniella beside me with pointed eyes.

"I thought you were behind me" She reasons glancing at me then back to the road.

"But I wasn't and you were already speeding off!" I cried out.

"Why are you making such a big deal about it? You're here and you're safe. That's what matters" Ryder says.

"But what if I didn't run? I would be---

"Just shut up we'll give you cookies!" Daniella interrupted me and I have to stop myself from screaming 'yeyyyyyy!'. Actually, that was my plan.

"Okay, then" I say trying to act casual even I was about to scream and do a little happy dance. I'm a genius (*puts shades on and smirk like the emoji😎)

Jason suddenly screamed "Mad woman coming!" And I looked behind us to see a pink sleek car speeding towards us. In the driver seat was no other than the furious Megan. She closed the distance towards our car and bumped us. We all lurched forward because of the impact and even my face hit the windshield. Amazing life.

"Fuck" Daniella cussed and stepped on the gas as she drifted off.

The force made me slump back to my seat as I winced in pain. We all looked back and saw Meghan still tailing us.

"Holy shit! That girl is fucking crazy!" Diego screams. Daniella speeds off as she overtake cars and nearly hit a man who was crossing the street.

"She's still tailing us!" Ryder shouts and Daniella glances at the side mirror.

"Hold on tight!" Daniella informs and I hastily put my seatbelt on with shaking fingers. I closed my eyes and held to the seat tightly as I felt the cars speed escalate.

"We're gonna die!" Jason screams and I silently agreed to him. I silently prayed to God for our lives as I felt the car making sharp turns and drifting. I even felt it turn around and circle for a few minutes.

"Oh fudge!" I can't help but scream.

A few minutes went by and I felt that the car was already calm and steady.

"Open your eyes princess" Daniella says. I hesitantly opened my eyes and looked around. I sighed as I saw we're on the highway safe and sound. And the good news was that there was no trace of a mad woman tailing us. Thank God.

I heard a very unpleasant sound. I looked back and I just wish I didn't. Jason and Diego were throwing up on their seat. I scrunched my nose in disgust as I smelled the unsavory. Ugh. I crouched as I felt bile rise up in my throat and let it all out.

"What the fuck! Not in my car!"