33- etaD?

"Why are you smiling like that?"

I looked at Jason who were making this weird face while pointing circles at my face. We're currently at the canteen eating snacks, obviously. I didn't see Daniella this morning but she texted me that she'll be coming late because she overslept and at the end of the text message there was a heart emoji and an emoji blowing kisses! I've even screenshotted it.I still can't believe she's my girlfriend. We're officially dating!

"Like what?" I ask innocently as I turned back on eating my cookies, still smiling. I've been smiling since I woke up. Heck, I'm even smiling when I took a bath.

"Like that!" Ryder chimed in while looking at my face accusingly.

"Why? Is it bad to be happy?" I ask rolling my eyes.

"No, it's just that you were just smiling really really bright. I mean, I think I can see stars around you" Jason commented as he munched on his french fries.

"Yeah, why is that?" Ryder interrogates staring at me.

"Nothing" I say in a sing song voice.

"Hey, cookie" Daniella suddenly popped in sitting in my lap. She placed a gentle kiss on my nose as I smiled back at her.

"I love you" she whispers as she puts her arms around my neck.

"Love you too" I whispered back kissing her forehead.

"Am I dreaming? Hey, Jason punch me!" Ryder suddenly exclaims standing up and looking at us with wide eyes. Jason punched Ryder on the shoulder a little too hard if you ask me.

"Aw man, not that hard" Ryder complained rubbing the part Jason had punched him.

"Pussy" Jason snorts. Ryder glared at him.

"But seriously, are you guys what I think you are?" Jason turns to us slamming his hands in the table leaning unto us.

"Depends on what you are thinking" I say holding Daniella tightier towards me.

"I'm just thinking you guys are boyfriend, girlfriend, right?" Jason exclaims happily. He looks like a kid waiting for his lollipop.

"Yep" Daniella answered for me as I scratch the back of my neck.

That was the time Jason and Ryder shouted and fist bumped each other, climbed up the table, took their clothes off leaving their boxers and swishing their pants in the air and yelled:

"Ken finally has a girlfriend! We effin won! Give us our money! "

Automatically, all of the student's eyes went on us. First they just stared, but later all of them shouted and danced around and some even fainted. And some lamented saying:

"Ugh I lost"

"How can that be?"

"I can't believe I lost"

Ryder and Jason went into a group of boys which were their team players. They handed Ryder and Jason some money and I think that's where I heard the lamenting. What's happening?

After, Ryder and Jason approached us---still in their boxers by the way holding a big amount of dollars.

"We won in the bet! We were right! You will have a girlfriend this year!" Ryder yells happily along with Jason.
"You guys were betting if I could have a girlfriend this year?" I ask incredulously. They nodded rather proudly.

"Yep" they chorused popping the P.

"We lost last year, but I'm glad we won this fucking year! We're rich!" Jason added doing a happy dance.

"You guys are unbelievable" I say shaking my head.

"Unbelievably out of this world handsome?" They shot back pointing at their faces. I rolled my eyes and got up.

"Let's get out of here" I say turning to Daniella who was shaking her head too.

"Agree"

So, we got out of the canteen with interlocked hands as the crowd around us yelled and shouted celebrated.

¤¤¤

It's Sunday and my relationship with Daniella was now a trending topic at school. Unbelievably, most of the students were happy for us and even supported us. Daniella was also becoming a little softie on me----Ryder and Jason's words not mine which I agree. I didn't expect her to be that sweet and clingy. She even baked me some desserts----which were burned but nonetheless it was still edible so I still cherish it.

So now, I'm really nervous and reallyyyyy panicking because I'm planning to have our first date and I want to make it memorable for the both of us. I scanned my eyes on the papers that I've printed from the internet that has a title: How to be a perfect boyfriend and How to plan a perfect date.

Yeah, whatever. I'll just read the second one.

How to plan a perfect date
By: Alliana Jane

Are you a first timer in a relationship? Is it your very first date with your girlfriend and you don't know what to do because you're stupid when it comes to this?

(Okay that hit me real hard)

Here are the 5 basic steps to plan out a perfect date.

Step 1. List all the things that she likes. For example, her favorite food, favorite color, favorite place and anything that can help you plan out your perfect date.

Step 2. Surprise her!

Step 3. Design the place and make sure it looks romantic.

Step 4. Keep it simple but still unforgettable.

Step 5. Be charming and confident.

I took a deep breathe and looked at the paper with determination.

I will plan the perfect date for you Daniella.

**************************************

Aw.