15- Childhood pics

"Found it!"

I snapped my head from the TV to Sheena who descended down the stairs holding a big album. I grinned widely as excitement flooded my body. I wonder what he looks like when he was a child.

When she approached me, she sat beside me in the sofa and Clark stopped from reading his newspaper and joined us sitting beside Sheena on the other side.

"Behold the sacred album of 'Ken's childhood pictures'" Sheena announced dramatically in a serious tone as she blowed the dust off the covers but the wind blowed the dust back to us making us cough and wheeze as we inhaled the dust.

"Sorry. Didn't mean for that to happen" Sheena apologizes while still coughing as she flicked her hands in the air trying to shoo the dust away from us. When we recovered, I stared at the covers where a few words sat visibly. It reads; Ken's Childhood Pictures in bold colorful letters.

"But i thought it was gone and was just a legend" Clark says as he stared at the album with wide eyes.

"It is not. I have found it many years ago in the dumpster and hid it in my closet for perfect moments like this" she looks at the book proudly like she has won a trophy.

"In the dumpster?" I asked curiously.

"Yes. I don't even know how it got there in the first place. Thank god, I was the one throwing the garbage that night"

"But why did you hide it?" I asked again.

"Because I know a certain someone who hates this album and come to think of it, I think i knew how it got to the dumpster" she nodded her head knowingly.

"Ken?" I inquired.

"Yes. He hates that more than peanuts"

"Wait. He hates peanuts?"

"Yeah. He's allergic to it"

"That's awful. Peanuts are delicious"

"It is" Sheena nodded sadly. I felt pity for Ken for being allergic to peanuts. That means he can't taste its deliciousness and allergies are incurable. I shook my head.

Poor Ken.

Sheena suddenly claps her hands which snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Let's start" she announced as she slowly turned the cover revealing the first picture. My eyes widen as i stared at it.

"This was Ken when he was only 10 months old" Sheena informs looking at the picture. Baby Ken was sleeping flat in the stomach in the cradle, his head still bald and he was naked. His left hand was cupping the left cheek of his butt.

"I don't know why but when he was a baby he always likes to touch his butt" She says looking amusingly in the photo. Both Clark and me burst into a fit of laughter. Oh. My. Shitty. Fuck.

Sheena turned to the next page revealing Baby Ken a few months older sitting and looking at the camera naked and his left hand at the back of him and i think i knew why. His other hand was in his mouth like he's chewing it.

"Oh, look. He's doing it again" she says tapping the picture and i laughed my hearts out again.

"Oh, look how little his patootie is" Clark mused pointing at baby Ken's penis. The three of us laughed and i hold my stomach trying to ease the pain from laughing too much. Fuck. I can't take this.

~Ken~

I dried my hands with a towel. I sighed a relief as i looked at the clean dishes. Finally.

My thoughts were cut off as i heard loud laughters coming from the living room. I stepped closer towards their direction.

"Ew, what's he doing?" Daniella.

"I think he's eating his poop" Mom.

"What about this?" Daniella.

"It was the first time he peed on his pants" Dad.

"And here is when he first sat in the toilet and he fell butt first and he was stuck" Mom.

"And this was in the Halloween and we dressed him as Snow White" Mom.

"He looks like a girl" Daniella.

"He sure did" Dad.

Curious, I headed towards them as laughters increased.

"What are you doing?" I asked as I stepped into the living room. I stopped on my tracks when i saw what they were looking at. My greatest nightmare. I paled as i saw the familliar album that i most hated. No. Please tell me I'm dreaming. I blinked twice but nothing changed. It's not a nightmare. It's the reality. Fudge.

Now, you may think I am overreacting but I am not. That album contains all of my embarassing childhood pics. And when I say embarassing. I really meant it. And Daniella must've saw it.

"Noooooo!" I tried to snatch the book out of my mom's hands but she quickly stood up and held the book high from my reach. I jumped and tried to reach it but mom was way taller, well, in her highheels. Stupid highheels.

"You're not gonna get this this time, Ken" Mom says still holding the book high.

"How come you have that? I threw that away already in the dumpster" i whined.

"So I was right ,you're the one who did it" Mom accused.

"Uh-oh" Dad mutters under his breath.
"Well, yeah, I mean no----but i've got every reason to. You always show that to guests!" I reasoned stomping on my feet. I remembered when I was 14 yrs. old and I invited Jason and Ryder to our house and she showed that to them and I almost died in embarassment. They used that to blackmail me for many years.

You may not believe me but my mother sometimes is a vile woman and she hides that perfectly with that smile. If they only knew. If they only knew that she fed on his son's embarassment and fear. Of course, I'm kidding. But it's the best way to describe her. Crazy woman.

"And I have every right to because i'm your mother" she states a matter-of-factly.

"Now, shoo. We have to continue" she says.

"But--

"If you don't i will ban you from eating cookie" she interrupted. My eyes widen with fear.

"No you can't"

"Oh yes. Believe me I can and I will" she countered, determination in her eyes. We shared a staring contest for a moment but i gave up and recoiled. I have no chance in fighting the demon. I could already picture her with horns in her head as she laughed evilly.

She sat back and opened the album. The three of them laughed again while pointing at me then back to the album. I didn't say anything because i was in the brink of tears. Stupid embarassing childhood pics.

************************************

Poor Ken.