17- I'm an ugly hotdog

"I am not doing this"

"Yes, you will"

"No, i won't"

"Yes, you damn will"

We are currently inside the boy's comfort room in a mall at 10:30 in the morning fighting over me getting into that stupid ugly hotdog costume. Well, guess why? That's her 'condition' for me to get into that stupid costume and dance inside the mall, saying something stupid. And yes, Daniella is inside the boy's comfort room casually sitting on the sink, her feet dangling at the edge. I don't even know how she got all the guys to get out of here. Last thing i saw was that she went inside and the guys scurried out screaming something like "madwoman". Well, i agree with them.

"No, i won't" i said firmly.

"Well, if you don't i'll upload this on social media with; #KenSmithAKidObsessedWithHisDamnButt or #KenEatHisPoop or #KidStuckInAToilet or #KenAndHisLittlePatootie and many other more embarassing things you wouldn't even dare imagine which will eventually ruin your whole life" she warned holding the phone and shaking it for emphasis. So my thoughts are actually right; Daniella will blackmail me into doing something stupid. I so hate you,mom. 

"Okay, fine" I said finally. She smirked and threw a bag at me. I opened it and saw the ugly stupid hotdog costume. Yeah, i know, i keep on saying that but it's the truth. The costume is hideous. I pulled it out and examined it once again. She just bought it a while ago and showed it to me proudly. I sighed. The costume takes the shape of a hotdog with holes for eyes, nose, feet and mouth only. No holes for arms? This is stupid. It'll make me look like a penis.

Above the eye holes sat two horns and there were designs such as fangs at the mouth part. Well now i changed my mind. This is not just an ugly stupid hotdog costume it's a monster-looking, evil, hideous, ugly stupid hotdog costume. Why do even people sell this?  I groaned.

I looked at Daniella who's still dangling the phone in her hands and smirking at me. Her expression almost shouted; "if you don't do it I will make your life a living hell".

I groaned for the hundreth time. I turned around and slid into the hideous costume. My arms are at my side. Well, at least it's not too tight. I turned towards her and scowled.

"Happy?" I asked sarcastically. She gawked at me and laughed hysterically.

"Definitely. At least no one's gonna recognize you. Just make your voice deeper and lower and it'll be fine. It actually suits you" she states after she laughed grinning at me like a chesire cat.

"I look like a penis" i grumbled looking at my reflection in the mirror behind her.

"Let's go" she says as she jumped off the sink and pushed me out the door. When we got outside many people were already gawking at me. I wanted to go back to the CR but Daniella blocked me.

"Nuh-uh. Now go" she ordered as she pushed me towards the thong of people. I gulped. I can't believe I'm doing this. I looked at her again and she motioned for me to dance and speak like what we rehearsed last night. Yeah. She made me rehearse last night instead of studying like we should. But she insisted. You know how stubborn she is.

I shut my eyes tight and clenched my fist gathering some confidence. I exhaled and opened my eyes again. This is it.

"Oh hi there. I'm a ugly hotdog. I'm so so so so so so so ugly" i shouted in a singsong voice keeping my voice lower and deeper than usual. As i said that i danced and skipped towards the people. They were all dumbfounded and some who have just recovered got their cellphones and video taped me as they laughed. The kids were hiding behind their parents back probably scared because of this hideous costume.

"Old McDonald had a hotdog eh i eh i oh and his hotdog was ugly eh i eh i oh" i keep on singing changing the lyrics of "Old McDonald had a farm" song or was it just "Old McDonald"?

"I'm not a dog and i'm not hot. So why am i called hotdog? Whyyyyyyyyyy?" I keep on blabbering nonsense approaching the crowd while still wiggling, dancing, and skipping like i was just having a walk on field full of flower. The expression of the people varies from; amusement to horrified. Some parents even covered their child's eyes.

"I have a hot, I have a dog. Ah! I have a hotdog! I have a hotdog! I'm a hotdog. Ah! I'm an ugly hotdog. Tot to torot tot to torot" i continued singing in the "Pen Pineapple Pen" (or whatever the title was) tone. This is stupid but I gotta do this.

"Hey, kid. Wanna play?" I asked a little girl with pigtails. The girl stared at me then screamed. Not the scream when you saw your favorite actor but the kind of scream when you saw a ghost, demon, or a monster and in my case; when someone ate all my cookies. I catch a glimpse of Daniella almost rolling to the floor still laughing while holding her phone out probably video-taping me.

"Guards!" Her mother shouted hiding the crying girl behind her back. My eyes widened as i saw two guards running towards us with batons on their hands. This is it. This is how my life would end.

Suddenly, Daniella appeared in front of me.

"Let's go!" She shouted and pushed me towards the exit. As soon as I got back to my senses I scurried and followed her, the two guards still tailing us.

"Hurry up!" She shouted.

"It's hard when, you know, youre in this ugly stupid hotdog costume!" I exasperated. It was really hard especially when my arms are just at my side inside this costume. I can even hardly keep my balance and it was really hard moving with it. I must've look stupid running with this hideous costume. I grunted as i tried to keep up with her.We made a sharp left and into the thong of people.

I looked back and saw the two guards stopping and scanning the room. I ducked and Daniella pushed me into a room. I scanned my eyes in the room. There was pink everywhere even the cubicles are pink. My mouth gaped as the realization hit me. Am i in the girl's comfort room?.

The girls who were applying lipstick on their faces stopped and looked at us.

"Get the fuck out of here or i'll shove that fucking lipstick into your asses!" Daniella threatened while pointing at the door. The girls hurriedly scurried out that one even knocked herself in the wall. When everyone got out Daniella locked the door and looked at me. I whimpered suddenly afraid she might snap at me too. Her facial expressions suddenly changed and it softened.

"Now, take that costume off of you" she ordered. I hastily took it off and tossed it on the floor. At least i can breath easily now. Whew.

Suddenly i heard shouting outside the door and footsteps. That's when I started panicking again.

"Fudge. Oh my God. They'll caught us and i'll go to jail and my parents will hate and-------

"Chill, Ken. They will not get us" Daniella cut me off casually.

"Chill?! How can i chill when I'm about to get in prison?! And my mom and dad will eventually hate me and my friends will also stay away from me and they-----------

My rambling was suddenly muffled as Daniella clashed her lips with mine.

************************************

asdfghjkl *mouth hangs open*