31- Say I Hate You

"Why do you look like someone stole your underwear?" Jason comments pointing at my face.

I glared daggers at Jason as we continue to head to the parking lot.

"One more word and I'll seriously kill you" I threatened. Jason backed up and looked at me cautiously.

"What's gotten into him? He's been like that since yesterday" Ryder audibly whispers to Jason, covering their mouths with Ryder's hands. They look like old ladies discussing a rumor about their neighboor that got pregnant or how her jewelry was fake or she got her car or who is the guy who dropped her. They really looked like that.

"Maybe he didn't make it to the comfort room" Jason whispered back. I stopped on my tracks and faced them with a face ready to throw them in the river in pink duffel bags.

"Whoa whoa buddy. Sorry, okay? Sorry" Ryder said and both of them put their hands in the air in surrender.
"Yeah dude. Don't kill us" Jason almost shouted. I tried to calm myself and took a long breath.

"Whatever" I say continuing in my tracks. What happened yesterday keeps on coming back on my mind. It hurts. It fudging hurt.

"Garbage"

"Garbage"

"Garbage"

"Garbage"

She called me garbage. Why would I be surprised? I already know that. I know that she sees me as a garbage. A disposable garbage that she just can throw whenever she wants to when not needed. I should've known that from the start. I really am stupid. Why do I even get A's?

I fastened my pace as anger poured through me leaving the two idiots. I don't care anymore. Ugh. I hate my life. I hate how crappy I am. I hate how stupid I am. I hate the weather. The weather seems to feel my swirling emotions right now. I looked up and saw how cloudy it was. I think it might rain.

"Oh, what a shitty coincidence! if it isn't Kenny" A female voice said.

I looked down and saw a smiling Daniella Sparks. Smiling, as if nothing happened yesterday. As if she didn't yell at me. As if she didn't call me garbage. As if she and James didn't kiss in front of me.

I ignored her and tried to get pass her but she blocks me in every way I take.

"Nuh-uh. Where do you think you are going? you Kenny-Bear"She says in a sing-song voice walking sideways.

Try to be calm Ken. Take a deep breath. Don't let what happened yesterday get into you. Don't let her hurt you again Ken. Don't.

"What is wrong with you?If you're here to insult me I'm done with that, okay? So please let me through" I say almost pleadingly trying to calm myself. I'm already hanging on the last straw of my patience.

For a moment, she just stared at me. Then she smiled. Smiled even brighter than before.

"Oh goody Kenny is angry? Wow. Just wow" She says clapping with fake enthusiasm which pissed me off more.

"What the fuck Daniella! What the hell is wrong with you?!" I shouted out of anger. I could feel something hitting my face. Oh good. It's raining. I don't care anymore. I don't care if I'll get sick. Or pneumonia. Or cold. Or anything that I was afraid before.

"Oh. Lemme think. Should I narrate what I said yesterday or what?" She says faking that she's thinking as she taps her finger in her chin.

"Forget it" I say as I tried to get through her again. I had enough of this crap.

"Nuh-uh" she objects putting her hand on her hip.

"Just fucking tell me what you really want, Daniella!" I yelled not controlling my patience.

"What I want?" She repeats getting closer. Her expression changing into serious. I stepped back as she steps forward.

"I fucking want you to be damn honest with yourself! I want you to not be a coward dick and show me who you really are! What you truly feel! Because I can't control these anymore! I can't control these damn feelings anymore!" She shouted as the rain starts pouring hard hitting our bare skin and getting our hair and clothes wet.

But those things don't worry me. The things she just said seemed to be stuck in my mind. I can't even think straightly. The next thing I knew was Daniella's lips were already on mine. I froze on the spot.

She lets go and stared at me. I stared back, my mind was still processing what just happened.

After a while, I looked down at the ground and let my hands form into ball of fists.

"What are you doing to me Daniella? One minute you were angry with me and then now you do this. You make me hate you. And yet you do things that makes me feel weird that I can't even think straight anymore. What is into you? I want to hate you" I say. And when I looked up I saw that infamous smirk of her. That mischievous smirk.

"Really?" She presses. I just stared at her.

"Well then how about this---" she started trailing off.

"Just say I Hate You and I'll leave you alone forever. But, can you?" She challenged. I processed what she just said. I stared at her like she has gotten out of her mind.

"Three words Ken. Just those three little words and I'll never bother you anymore. I'll leave you alone. I'm serious" she drawls staring me down.

"Are you really serious?" I pressed and she just nod casually.

"I'm dead serious" She says boldly.

This is my chance, right? This is my chance to get rid of her. But, do I really want to? Why would I?

"I......" I took a deep breath contemplating what to say.

"I c-can't" I surrendered looking at the ground.

"See? You can't. Why?"

I looked at her as she smirks smugly.

"You like me, Ken Smith. Stop me if I'm wrong"

I looked at her in the eyes and bit my lip. All the moments we had together came flashing back into my mind. Her smile. The way she smirks. The way I feel weird. I don't really know how to describe it. And I finally realized it. I finally realized why.

This time, I smiled at her. Tears were already forming in my eyes.

"No. You're not. I like you, Daniella. I really do" I admitted, finally.

"How stupid for me not to realize that! Ew I'm crying. Do I look stupid? I'm so stupid" I ranted and laughed at my own stupidness. Daniella engulfed me into a tight hug. I hugged her back this time. And this time I held her tight not wanting to let her go anymore. Ew. I definitely sound corny.

Whatever.

"Yeah, you are stupid. Stupid jerk" Daniella says laughing. I joined her not minding how wet we are already.

*************************************

O.O

Sorry for the super duper ultra late update!😄 haha hehe.

(Ps- Hope you guys didn't make dirty thoughts about the last sentence😂)