35- letting them know

~Ken~

"Are you ready?" Daniella asks as she fixes my polo. I cleared my throat and looked at her. I think I might pee on my pants.

"I think so" I replied feeling nervous. Tonight is the night that we are going to tell our parents about our relationship. We already arranged our dinner together with her and my parents, 20 minutes from now.

"Don't be nervous, okay? All will be fine" she reassured. I just nodded and tried to stop the shaking of my hand. She laughed at that and I just pouted.

"By the way, you look so beautiful tonight" I comment looking at her outfit today.

"What's so beautiful with just ripped jeans, white v-neck shirt and a leather jacket?" She says rolling her eyes.

"You" I replied cupping her chin. And there I saw one of the rarest things with her. Her cheeks and ears were tinged pink

"Are you blushing?" I ask, shocked.

"No!" She denied facing away from me.

"Yes, you are" I tease in a sing song voice as I try to look at her face. She just turns the other way covering her face with her hands. I laughed at this.
"You damn jerk" she mumbled obviously scowling.

"Yeah, but you still love this jerk" I smirked as I hugged her from behind.

"Maybe a little less after this" She shot back. I grabbed her shoulder and let her face me. I placed a smack on her lips.

"Maybe a little more after that" I wiggled my eyebrows. She slapped me in the arm. I groaned and winced as I rubbed the part where she has slapped me--real hard.

"Since when did you get so cocky? You asshole" she glared daggers at me as she crosses her arm.

"I'm just so happy to find the love of my life!" I exclaimed dramatically pointing to my chest.

"One more, and I'll seriously murder you" she threatens.

"Okay, okay, love. Chill down" I say trying to calm her. She rolls her eyes and grabbed my hand.

"Whatever.Come on. We'll be late" Daniella says as we headed towards her bike.

"Who's gonna drive?" I ask suddenly being excited. I think I'm getting addicted at riding bikes. It's like I'm not afraid anymore since the last time I had driven my Harley Davidson.

"Me" Daniella states.

"Me!" I objected.

"Me"

"Me!"

"Me"

"Me!

After--- I think 30+ 'Me's we decided to do the obvious thing how to decide who will drive---Rock-Paper-Scissors.
"Rock Paper Scissors!"

Daniella laughed victoriously as she looked at my hand forming a paper. I groaned as I realized she formed a scissor.

"Hell yes!" She shouted and hopped into the bike.