16- Why'd you always touch your butt?

"Stop that" I warned for the fifth time. I looked at Daniella who was sprawled in my bed staring at me with amusement in her eyes. I'm trying to teach her algebra but she keeps on doing it and I can't focus. My mom showed all my childhood pics that is really, totally embarassing. And to not see them making fun of me i marched towards my room and a few moments later she followed me and she just keeps on staring at me like that.

"Stop what?" She asked innocently as she rest her chin on her hands.

"You know what. Stop staring it's creeping me out"

"I just can't help it. You were just too cute when you were a baby" she reasoned cocking her head to the side still staring at me." So, when you were younger why'd you always touch your butt?"

I almost fell out of my chair. I felt my cheeks warm and suddenly i want to jump out of the window. I should've burn that album. I regained my posture and cleared my throat.

"I do not" I denied trying to act casual. She just smirked and fished her phone out of her jeans. She began tapping and swiping in her phone. What's she doing?

"Don't deny. I have evidence" she stated as she showed me her phone. I looked at the picture and almost fainted. My nightmare.It was my picture when i was younger. How come she have that? Suddenly, an image of a auburn-haired woman smirking and laughing evilly flashed through my mind. Mom! This must've been her way of getting back at me for throwing that evil album in the dumpster by letting Daniella snap pictures and embarass me for life. I made a mental note of: I will take revenge, mom.

So back to my embarassing situation; in the picture, i was sleeping stomach first in my cradle, my hand cupping my butt. She swiped left and showed another picture of me a little older still cupping my butt. She attempted to swipe left again but i raised my hand in protest.

"Stop. Just stop, okay? Okay, i like to touch my butt when i was younger. I was just a kid and i was always fascinated by the two cheeks behind me and how it felt soft and smooth and how---------

I covered my mouth with my hands realizing what I had just said. Way to go, Ken. You're totally awesome. Mark the heavy sarcasm there please.I groaned as i saw Daniella laughing. Why is my life so embarassing?

"You were fascinated with your butt?" She asks unbelievably as she laughed at me again.

"Go on. Go on. Laugh at me. Wonder how awesome your childhood pics was"

If i could just also see Daniella's childhood pics and found something embarassing even if it means breaking into her house and finding it in the attic at dawn it'll still be worth it. But of course, I can't do that. As if i had the courage. Even the voice of her father will scare me out already. I shivered remembering her intimidating father. I almost fainted when i saw him at her place.

"Yeah, as if it's still existing-----Wait, what are you doing?"

I charged towards her aiming for that phone. I got to erase that before certain disasters come; like her blackmailing me or showing that to people or------ posting that on social media that'll all eventually ruin my life because i doubt there were just pics of me cupping my butt cheek because i know all of my pics are in there.

She sat up and swished the phone away from my reach. I narrowed my eyes in determination. I stepped back and gathered all my strength and confidence. Ahhhhhhhh! I charged towards her and the next thing i knew was that I was straddling her. My face only inches from her, our hands at the top of her head clasping the phone. My eyes widen at the realization of how close we were.

"S-Sorry" I apologized immediately as I hastily got up from straddling her and jumped at the side unto the floor. She was still dumbfounded and was staring at me but then her face broke into that infamous smirk of hers. I swear I think I saw her cheeks tinged pink for a moment but i'm not so sure since it was a little dark.I scratched the back of my neck in embarassment. I could still feel my face heating up to the highest level that I might explode.

"I didn't know you were that feisty" she teased, her infamous smirk still on. I looked down on the floor staring at my feet

"S-Sorry. I d-didn't mean t-to. I-It was an a-accident------

"Okay. Okay. Geez. I get it. I'll erase all of this" she cut me off as she played with her phone dangling it in her hands.

"Really?" i asked hopefully. My face lighting up.

"Yep. In one condition" she smirked as she fold her hands over her chest.

My face fell.

*************************************

Hmmmm. What's the prize? ;)