27- Angry Megan, Happy idiots

I scooped the cookie on my plate and looked at it lovingly. It's been so long my friend. I already missed you.

I munched on it and let out a loud moan. Yummy.

"I'm gonna eat you all" I grinned evilly as I looked at all the cookies in the table. The table was now full of cookies. How? Flynn Lockwood let me borrow his new machine and I made it rain cookies, of course. Kidding. This was the cookies Ryder, Jason, Diego, and Daniella owed me. It all looked so delicious especially it was all chocolate chip cookies. My mouth drooled just at the sight of them. And I know the students around me feel the same. It shows in their hungry eyes and drooling mouths. I feel blessed like I was the chosen one.

"Ryder" I warned for the 5th time as he again tried to sneak his hands into my cookies. He groans then looked at me.

"Aw. Just one, please" he pleads trying to look at me with his best puppy dog eyes.

"Stop that. You look like you're about to shit yourself" Daniella says looking at Ryder. And I nodded agreeing with her as I munched on my cookie.

"What? I thought I was being cute" Ryder complains.

"Well, obviously. You thought wrong" Daniella shot back.

"How about this?" Ryder asked making a sad face and pouting at Daniella.

"Now you look like a constipated pug" Daniella says.

"You got to be kidding me! I'm cute" Ryder exclaims. I laughed as I looked at how frustrated he was.

"You're not" Daniella says casually. Ryder was about to say something but was interrupted by Jason.

"Oh shit. Look at this guys!" Jason exclaims holding his phone out to us. I squinted my eyes and saw their video last week dancing "Me too" and ruining Megan's dress and hair.

"We're famous! Look, its got like millions of views already!" Jason says excitedly. Ryder snatched the phone away from Jason and began scrolling down.

"They dubbed us "The 3 idiots". Why are you so happy about it?" Ryder asks frowning.

"They love us. Duh. Look at the comments" Jason answers motioning to the phone. W

"Yeah, some says 'they rock!' 'I love them!' But Megan_bombshell says 'I'm gonna so kill them! #sharpeningmypitchfork' and some says 'that's stupid" Ryder rolled his eyes.

"Whatever. But most of them loves us especially me and they're looking for Part 2. What do you say?" Jason reasons wiggling his eyebrows.

"I'm out" Ryder answers handing the phone back to Jason.

"Aw. Come on" Jason complains.

"Nah" Jason says folding his arms on his chest.

"Pretty please?" Jason pleads leaning over to him clasping his hands together and going near him.

"Ew dude. Get away from me, you idiot" Ryder exclaims pushing Jason away from him. I rolled my eyes and continued to munch on my cookies.

"Hey"

I looked up and saw Mia smiling at me. I stopped munching on my cookies as I noticed her hair was freely flowing in her shoulders. It's a surprise because she always keep her hair in a neat bun. She was also wearing light make-up that makes her eyes stand out.

"Whoah. You look good today Mia" Jason mused, temporarily stopping from quarelling with Ryder.

"Yeah. I agree" Ryder says looking at Mia. Mia blushed and she put her hands on her cheeks trying to cover it.

"Oh stop it, guys" Mia shyly states sitting beside me.

"So um what do you think?" Mia suddenly asks looking at me. I cleared my throat, suddenly out of words. I really don't know what to say since I'm not used to be with girls a lot.

"Y-You look beautiful" I say finally. Her cheeks colored red as she smiles shyly.

"Thank you" Mia says.

"Here. Have some" I say handing her some cookies.

"Really? Thanks. This is my favorite!" Mia mused as she gladly took it from me.

"Hmmm. Mia plus Ken equals KenIa!" Jason says in a sing song voice.

"Yeah, Mia and Ken sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G! And theres Daniella looking so J-E-A-L-O-U-Sy" Ryder sang in. I looked at Daniella and saw her frowing at them.

"I'm not jealous, idiots" Daniella crosses her arms.

"Jealous! Jealous! Daniella's JEALOUS!" Ryder and Jason yelled.

"If you don't stop now I'm gonna kill you both and cut your dicks then glue it to your forehead and put you in a pink duffel bag then throw you to the sewer" Daniella threatened. Ryder and Jason didn't say a thing and slumped at their seats looking afraid and terrified. Even I gulped. Daniella looks dead serious about doing it.

"So, um Ken. Look at this, this is my new kitten. Isn't she cute?" Mia suddenly says holding her phone to me. There was a photo of a cute kitten sleeping on a mat. I almost melt due to its cuteness.

"Yeah, it sure is cute" I agreed.

"Her name is Bella. I bought it----

Mia suddenly started telling stories. I looked at her as she started talking about different things and I frowned slightly. Mia is not this usually talkative. She's more of a silent type. It's like she suddenly changed.

I looked behind her and saw Daniella looking at me. Before I could say a word she averted her gaze from me.

****************************

Achoooooooooooo!