1: Move?

Y/N POV

I'm finally here, South Korea. There's not a doubt about my decision moving here. For years of living in this world, a lot has happened to me. Most of it is tragic, living as an orphan and adopted just to be a punching bag. A kid that has been left out of what you called family.

Growing up was an experience but I will never forget those things because they shaped what I am today. Although, I still have regrets in my past standing here in this land will make a fresh new start in my life.

Looking at my passport while walking to the boarding station of the airport. I could feel the atmosphere different from what I've used to, like home.

I guess it's a perk of being a half-Korean, my appearance and some of my behaviors would blend with the natives here. I didn't discover my heritage not until I accidentally found my adoption papers when I was eighteen years old while cleaning the room of my parents.

It was a shock for me of where I've come from. That's why it was captivating to study the culture and country I'm technically part of. Ever since I discover it, I was so focused on studying and be fluent in writing and speaking in Hangul. I've taken online classes and watching videos to learn the basics going through until I can adapt it to my everyday doing. It took me 2 years to finish the courses and learned enough to use them here. I'm not a master of it but every day is learning especially being surrounded by the culture of the country.

These learnings I have stored are not a solo thing for me. I've met someone from here, his name is Lee Joonwoo. Meeting him was a huge help for me. He was there for me when I thought I was alone in my life. I nurture him as a person and consider him as one of my closest friends, maybe he's the only one.

We met through a public group chat consist of people who like Kits and its cultures. Most of it is the same as mine who wants to know about the country. The first time we talk was when he hit me up because I tried to type in Hangul but he corrected me on it and then on, we converse from time to time. He is ecstatic and also a blunt person. He was also a great listener and gives a ton of advice. He helped me learn more about Korea and also the language like common expressions and correct pronunciation of it.

He was also one of the reasons I fell in love with Korean music entertainment. Well, in the most popular terminology and Joonwoo would say is K mothereffin' Pop, K-POP for short. I fall in love as per se because it showed something out of me. Every melody and meaning of the songs were meant for me. Through this, I was fascinated by practicing it. Joonwoo and I were hilariously sung songs through video calls and also try to dance on it. Joonwoo was not the best of both as he per se but he encouraged me to practice because I was born with the voice of a golden phoenix and limbs of gelatine. I did not understand what he's saying but I'm happy he told me that.

Through this also, motivated me more of my decision of coming and living here. Not because of the fascination but a certain group of individuals struck my heart and pulled me out through my dark times. They lifted me with their creation without them even knowing it.

Bangtan Sonyeondan, such a simple name yet in my life it's the one which that carved into my being. They became an instrument of my new life. It's a gift, I'm forever treasured. This may be a long stretch but I hope I can repay what they have done to me. That's what all of us, their supporters wishing for.

As I am nearing the boarding area, carrying not a lot of stuff with my two bags and the necessary stuff to pass through the country. I have a worker's VISA and Joonwoo did some stuff and registered me as a Korean citizen. Until this day, I am skeptical about how he did it but he said that I don't need to worry about it. I am more curious than worried though.