5: Hurt?

Y/N POV

Now I can conclude that I'm a trouble magnet. It seems they always find me. I hate to say this but I guess it's going to be violent. I hope not too much.

"Pretty boys, can you come with us? Our princess is a fan of yours and she wants all of you to come to her palace.", a guy with a tattoo on his face spoke while smoking some cigarette. He puffed a smoke to my face. The two behind were terrified but Mr. Jeon sighed and removed his grip on me.

"No one is going anywhere ", he answered with a serious face.

"Ah, Mr. Jeon, now's not the good time for that and to you sir, I'm sorry for all of this and I think you got the wrong type of people", as I spoke to both of them. I guess it didn't because no one moved or was intimidated.

"Ha! And who do you think you are boy? Talking to us like we don't know shit, you got some nerve you wimp and you pretty boy, you're right, no one's going anywhere because you're coming with us", as he flicked my forehead and they laughed. I clenched my fist and slowly losing my patience. I can sense that Mr. Jeon is going to attack but I stopped him with my arm.

"Mr. Jeon, could you please back away temporarily? I need to do something with these guys", I said to him with an authoritative tone. I sighed with a clenched fist. Well, I need some stress reliever from my work. I guess this will do.

"And what is that?", he scoffed, coming closer to me, throwing his cigarette on me.

"You're just a weak pathetic boy who tries to save these helpless prancing pretty boys", as they laugh while he was pointing to my chest. I don't want to do this but I don't have many choices. Violence is about to come down.

"Mr. Jeon and Mr. Kim, Get out of here and call for help" I speak bluntly.

"But-", as Mr. Jeon wants to speak but I immediately cut him off.

"Did you hear what I say? Go! or do want your asses to drag somewhere by these hobos?", he nodded and Mr. Kim grabbed him and I gave him my grocery bag as they ran away. The other men tried to chase but I block their path by hitting them with bricks.

"Come back here you dipshi-", as one of them was hit on the head and that made the tattooed-head guy mad.

"You're in real trouble now, boy", as they crack their knuckles. I remove my glasses and throw them away. Those were fake anyway.

It's been a while since I've done this but who says I'm rusty. One of them launched at me which I avoided and kicked his leg and hit his head to the wall. It made him unconscious, I can see from the others that two of their fellow friends are now on the ground. I guess I gave them a little scare but that it didn't stop them to attack me.

I must say, these are more skilled guys than before. They've taken some hits but bruises and few punches are just a nick. A wave of men rushed towards me back and forth, avoiding most attacks and landing kicks and punches on every single one of them. After, a couple of beatings, the only one left is the leader who seemed terrified. I saw blood on my cheek. I just spit the blood and swipe my cheek clean. As I approached him closer, he aimed a 45-caliber gun at me.

"Come close or you'll get shot", he starts cocking the gun but it didn't stop me from going closer to him. I just look at him deeply with a blank expression. I can see the man shaking and so rush through him. He pulled the trigger.

Shit, I feel a sudden pain in my arm as blood seeping through my clothes, a bullet wound but it didn't stop me. I apprehended the guy, removing the gun from his hand, and held his hand waiting to break his fingers while holding the gun with my wounded arm. As blood flows down my hand and staining my shirt and the gun.