10: Live?

Taehyung POV

Moving to another house is a stressful process, we sacrifice time on the stuff that is supposed to be productive but the reason for moving is to have a safe place to be productive. I don't mind moving but I was a bit concerned at first about having a stranger to live with us but when I know he is, I was delighted. He's the one that saved Jin and Jungkook.

He's been intriguing to me since I've seen him introduced to us on that day.
He's handsome and quite the puppy face. You know like you want to pet and squish the cheeks. Looks aside, he seems like a genuine guy but there's something in him that is hiding like he has a facade that I can't seem to understand or I'm just thinking too much.

Anyways, I'm now in the van with him and seated next to close too. He's such a heavy sleeper.

"Cute", as the van hit a bump and he leaned now to my shoulder and that took me off guard. I felt a blush creeping in my face but the good thing, no one is here to see it.

I want to touch his hair, it looks so soft and... What am I saying? I shouldn't be doing this to a stranger but I want to take this moment.

I touched his hair and it's soft with his tiny snores. He looks so innocent in this angle. I touched his face, huh he shaves. I should take some pictures of him, wait that sounds creepy but eh whatever.

Where's my phone? I looked everywhere and then I remembered it in the other bag. I look at the back if I can call somebody to get it but it's kinda far. I saw Jimin holding his phone but not using it. I immediately grab it.

"Hey, what the hell Tae?", he whispered.

"Can I borrow this for an hour? Thanks", as he doesn't have a choice. A
He didn't get a chance to argue and I think he just let it.

I took a lot of pics with him and also just him. I sent it to my email. After that, I hand it back to Jimin. Why he's so grumpy? Anyways, he's still leaning on me and my eyes was a bit drowsy so I decide to close my eyes and what do you know I fell asleep beside him.

Y/N POV

Where am I? Huh? Someone's leaning on me. I look at my right side and I was in shock. The Kim Taehyung is sleeping on my shoulder.

Oh My Gosh!!!! I'm panicking internally, calm down you can do this. I can't believe I'm this close with him. Woah, he's so handsome and his skin is so smooth. I want to touch but I'm overstepping some boundaries. I'm not some obsessed fan.

"Oh Y/N, you're awake", as I heard to my back as Jungkook stands up at the back.

"Hi, Mr. Jeon", as I shyly greet him.

"Come on, I told you to call me Jungkook or hyung", as I just chuckle.

"Yeah sorry, Mr-I means Jungkook", he now chuckles.

"I can see hyung is passed out", as he mentions Taehyung sleeping beside me.

"I hope he's not tiring on your shoulder"

"No, it's fine, let's just take his sleep"

"OK but if you're sore from the leaning, just tap him, he will just move from the other side", as I just nodded. Gosh, I can't fathom talking casually with them. Every fan's dream is happening to me right now.

"Oh, I almost forgot, here's hyung also", as he pointed to someone but I didn't see it.

"Sorry, my bad, it's Jimin-hyung, you know Park Jimin" who else doesn't know The Park Jimin.