15: Seat?

Third Person POV

The ride was quite "quiet" because of one member whose head would've been melted because of the piercing eyes of some of the members. Jimin on the other hand, doesn't care as he was busy taking selfies with their new bodyguard.

"Jimin, aren't you too camera obsessed that you drag Y/N with it?"  Taehyung comments.

"Y/N don't mind right? And as if I'm gonna upload this" he will keep it with all of the photos he took before of Y/N.

"Also Y/N don't mind about it right?" Y/N just nods because of embarrassment. He was never a camera person.

The other members grunt except Yoongi who just observes Y/N.

"We're in the building" as the driver said and the van stopped. Y/N immediately remembered that to enter before them to check any suspicious individuals in the vicinity.

"Uh, I'll be going first, Jimin-hyung thanks for the seat" Oh yeah, Jimin asks to be called Hyung also by Y/N which makes them more annoyed with Jimin.

Y/N POV

I checked the parking if any vehicles are following and the bodyguard came with me confirmed it. Next, I head to the building with other staff.

"Are you sure you are a bodyguard? Because you look like you're going to be an idol" one of the bodyguard said to me. I laugh a bit.

"I wish, I was never going to be a bodyguard but here we are"

"You must have some kind of ace up in your sleeve to enter in this job, it's hard getting in this type of industry, I barely got passed on the interview" I just smile. I can't tell them that I was offered, I might get a flak or even spread rumors.

" Mr. Choi is right Y/N, you have a face of an idol" one of the make-up artist told me.

" Thanks for the compliment noona but I'm too old to be an idol"

" Nonsense, anyone can be one, as long as you have the talent and looks of it" And confidence' as I mumble. We talked a lot and keeps complimenting me but that's what not important right.

We arrive on the studio and Mr. Sejin was there talking to a lady. The staff disbursed as some of the crew are already setting up the photoshoot. I head through Mr. Sejin and he stopped talking upon seeing me.

" Mr . Sejin, good morning and your lovely associate" The lady just giggle.

" Oh my Sejin, what a handsome and polite young man you got here, is he one of the upcoming idols?" Mr. Sejin just chuckles.

" Now that you mention Miss Lina, this kid do have the visuals" I'm starting to get embarrassed.

" T-thank you" I just bow.

" Kidding aside, Mina, I'd like you to meet, L/N Y/N, this is our new personal bodyguard for BTS and Y/N, this is Lee Mina, she's of the best magazine editors in Korea and yes, she's the wife of our head of Security" 'Huh, small world'

"So this is the kid my husband won't stop blabbering about, he called you a savior or something"

"Well he's not wrong" Mr. Sejin replies.

"I'm glad that my husband likes you because I like you too" She hands me a business card.

" Thanks?"

" No sweat kid, Anyways, I'll be leaving Sejin, I trust the photographer and my assistant to finish to photoshoot" she looks at me.

" Also Y/N, I'll send a request on the photographer later, please don't forget to call me if you have plan on modelling" she winks and heads to the photographer.

" That's a huge opportunity kid, you know Miss Mina has an eye for models, I think he found one in you"

" Really Mr. Sejin, I don't think I have the guts for it"

"Well consider her offer after your report"

" Oh sorry" I almost for my report, I sent Mr. Sejin my notes and given my analysis on today and so far it's good, I just hope no crazy thing happens today.

Namjoon POV

I try to keep my best face to not be annoyed with Jimin especially since he keeps showing Y/N's sleeping face and their selfies. I don't know why I'm feeling this one, Y/N was just a stranger and now a person living with us. I still had skepticism on his character but somehow I feel comfortable every time I talk to him.

We're currently in the dressing room to get ready for our first photoshoot. I can't seem to find him ever since he left. Noona said that he's with Sejin-hyung. I was the first one to take my individual shot and there he was, helping one of the crew lift some equipment.

"RM, we're ready for you" I headed to the studio and did the shots. I look at my peripheral and see him smiling at me. He looks happy watching it. I couldn't help but smile.

"RM, try to look more sultry" the photographer said.

"Sorry hyung"  I look at him one more time and winked. The photoshoot goes smoothly and the others were finished as well. After the group photo, we seated and rest for a while. Y/N can't seem to be found. The photographer and Sejin-hyung seem talking for a while.

"Have you seen Y/N hyung?" Jungkook asks.

"I don't know Kook, maybe he's in the van waiting for us" I presume but something walks behind us, a tall figure wearing a luxurious outfit. My jaw dropped as the person who was wearing it was, Y/N.

"Whoa"

Unknown POV

"Sir, Boss asks for an update for capture of the BTS members" I throw a glass behind him.

"Why do I give a fuck on bunch of useless idols?"

" His current woman keeps pestering him, acting a spoiled brat"

"Bitches, *sigh* alright, we'll plan it next week, we'll just need to find a way to pass through that new security of theirs" I look at the photo of their so called bodyguard Y/N.

"The more mysterious you are, the more I'm interested, you remind me of someone I know"

" We will be seeing soon" I laugh.
________________________________________________________________________________

Revised Date : 12/19/2022